How do I find RUSLOW?!

Make that 2, I have a road track event in Sept and I'd like to get a pair of rear rotors and pads before then.

hi!
I'm looking for a set of front rotors and a set of pads for them. I don't do much track use, just drag strip about 4 times per year. Whatever you recommend, let me know and I'll send some $ your way?

Dan
DNeinstadt@hotmail.com

stock pads will work fine for you.that is if youare running no lower than 12.3 or so after that i would use something like the hawk hps.
rotors are 225.00 set and the hawks are 73.50.Sorry for taking so long should be here for another 2.5 weeks then out racing in NV again for a week.Stan
PS will need your zip for shipping.Also the rears are 200.00 for road rage.

Stan, I've heard nothing about my order since I paid for it back on May 11. I ordered some QA1 shocks. Mind you, since I placed the order, after thinking my Lightning wasn't handling properly, I found that I was running a tire pressure that was way down on what it normally is. Since then it's been great and I'm doubting the need for the QA1s.

Stan, how much do you sell F and R speed bleeders for, I have a 03 HD with stock calipers. Do you take Pay-Pal? Shipping to 30062 Opp's and how long ?

Back