How do I adjust the x and y axis on the tables?

BONESTOCK

Paid NLOC Member
I Support the NLOC
I'm learning as I got and I want to get my ignition, fuel VE, and AFR matching up. Also I'm not boosted (yet) so I need to go max 100.

20210904-084812.jpg

20210904-235316.jpg

I'm learning as I got and I want to get my ignition, fuel VE, and AFR matching up. Also I'm not boosted (yet) so I need to go max 100.

20210904-084812.jpg

20210904-235316.jpg
Click on the grey boxes and set them to what ever you need.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Learning some more! Should my VE table be fuelload kPa instead of fuelload % baro? Should those three tables all be the same?

It runs off the map sensor in the ECU box, right? That mean kPa, right? I don't have a barometric sensor in this PiMP kit, right?

Learning some more! Should my VE table be fuelload kPa instead of fuelload % baro? Should those three tables all be the same?

It runs off the map sensor in the ECU box, right? That mean kPa, right? I don't have a barometric sensor in this PiMP kit, right?

I switched it to read fuelload kPA and wooh! I'm able to drove down the road! haha! Getting somewhere!

KPA, but it looks like you figured it out. Nice job.

How did you change to kPa from %baro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So how is the tuning going?

Haven't played to much. I did get it drivable up and down my street but it's not on the road yet. I'll be doing that soon as I have a few days off coming up and will finally be able to get to the DMV! Jeff is also going to help me out some soon too!

Haven't played to much. I did get it drivable up and down my street but it's not on the road yet. I'll be doing that soon as I have a few days off coming up and will finally be able to get to the DMV! Jeff is also going to help me out some soon too!
That's good to hear.

Back