How did the meet go?

GaLightning

Just wondering how the meeting went sat at Wendy Hill and how many showed up?Dale red 95 #2075 of #2280 BOLT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

I was late due to family matters. When I showed up no one there. I got an email from a new guy that showed up. No one there to greet him. I guess all I can due is try? You guys have to let me know what dates are good for you. The club is only as good as we make it. I for one think we can have alot of guys in it. I have about 27 people I email too now. Got two responses and one guy to show up as far as i know. I hope we can get a good date together for the next one. I enjoy everyone I have meet so far and hope to see you all again. Please help the gloc out and give me dates and things you would like to do as a club. Lightnrod has a good meet setup and i am looking forward to it.

Saturdays are good for me and would guess that it is for most people. Next time you plan on having a get-together let me know. I'll do my best to be there.

------------------
2001 White Lightning
#2539 of 6381
The REAL Mayor of Truckville

[This message has been edited by GOT BOOST? (edited 12-11-2001).]

I work every other weekend so I'm limited to when I can meet.I work the weekend in JAN but I'm taking off to be there.I just can't drive 250 miles every time you meet in or above Atlanta.Hope to see a lot of Lightnings and meet everybody in Jan.Dale Red 95 #2075 of #2280 NLOC#687BOLT ON!!!!!!!!!

Saturdays are normally no problem for me either. This weekend I needed to get some stuff done around the house. I like the idea of planning our calender now. I'll look into shows and races to attend. I know Lightninrod had posted a couple of race dates which I plan to make.

------------------
Brett

'01 SVT Lightning
Black

MGW Satin Auto Shift Knob
MGW Satin A/C Knobs
MGW Satin SVT Lighter
MGW SVT Hitch Plug
BedRug

No performance mods...yet!
Soon to be JL Enhanced!

13.760@99.81 (2800 miles, stock)

518-664-5300.jpg

***The BlackCloud Photo Gallery***

'92 Mustang GT
Solid Emerald Green

Ported GT40 Heads, Cobra Intake, E303 Cam, 24lb Injectors, C&L 73mm Mass Air, BBK 65mm TB, 1 5/8" Headers, 2 1/2" Dynomax Ultra Flo Catback, 3.73 Gears, MAC Strut Tower Brace, Eibach Springs, MM Caster/Camber Plates, MM Full Length Subframe Connectors, '93 Cobra Rear Bumper, LX Taillights & Tailpipes

Yep, Jan 26th for ALL of us--Gen 1s and 2s. Then the weekend of April 6th & 7th, NMRA will be in Reynolds, and Johnny Lightning will be driving his new 01L--from Lancaster , PA--to race at SDR! Everybody try and make both 'events'--and you're welcome down here for test-n-tune each weekend.

Btw, I have no affiliation with the track--met the owner once(to ask him if I could take my sister for a 1/4 mile ride in her brother's L--he let me do it). Any questions--you can go to SDR's web site and/or call me at work--1-800-926-2136--ask for Dan

[This message has been edited by LIGHTNINROD (edited 12-12-2001).]

i am available every other weekend as well, just like this jan 26th meet, if we sked this far in advance i believe the showing will be much bigger. we should shoot for about every 6 weeks on the get togethers with about a months advance notice, just my opinion.. anyone up north going to the reynolds meet, interested in staying over sat. night? also we should get a little convoy to head out sat am. wayne

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by GaLightning:
Just wondering how the meeting went sat at Wendy Hill and how many showed up?Dale red 95 #2075 of #2280 BOLT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

</font>
Hey guys sorry to read about the slow turnout on Sat. I am from metro Atl. and would love be a part of the club. If there is a mailing list please put me on it and keep me informed of what is going on thanks.
95 Lightning, Red with 70mm T-body flow masters and under drive pulleys

I have been to SDR several times and met the owner. He is a really nice guy with a great track. I will be out in Jan. I also like the idea of meeting every 6 weeks with a few weeks notice so we all can plan on getting there.I wanted to go to ATL last weekend but had too much going on.

------------------
White 95' #2118
66" Mustang
84' 351W Ranger

LIGHNINGGEN1,

email your address etc to svtken he usually e-mails info to everyone, most of the info is posted here on the sight as well, wayne.

Back