how beastly are ya!!!!!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by HotRod:
Good lookin truck Surfa!! Thats about exactly the view Id have of you in the 1/4! LOL
biggrin.gif
Have you weighed your truck? Id like to know what it weighs. Great times for a CC! Later, Rod K.

</font>

cool.gif
yo hot rod...culd of used ya in the fast and foney movie i saw last nite..yur real v8 power wuld have been REAL...those ricers///(too many) butttttttttt i weigh 4400 and some change with my 200 lb frame...that is a pic goin 50 mph up a hill to get into nanakuli on the west coast baby....the beach (tracks) is behind me there..good name huh TRACKS....
biggrin.gif

------------------
Da ultimatesurfa
surfin your turf!!!
1999 CC dakota r/t
13.74@97mph
Mvc_169f.jpg

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by eatingdodgesforlunch!:
I'm with you FAT. I'll start off a LIGHTNING discussion. Who's running the most boost on a LIGHTNING stock shortblock? How much boost is everybody running?
</font>

I'm only running 7-8lbs., Ken Woodward I believe is running 12 lbs. with his Kenne-Bell
smile.gif
- Brian

------------------
94 Red Lightning
K-B Supercharger (7psi), BAP, plug wires and switch chip
K&N Filter, 180* Thermostat, Diesel Tube
Bassani x-pipe, Crane ps-91 coil, Aeromotive FPR

Waiting To Be Installed
Crane HI-6tr
My Other Toy:
78 Trans Am 400 w/nitrous

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by gasguzzler:
I'm only running 7-8lbs., Ken Woodward I believe is running 12 lbs. with his Kenne-Bell
smile.gif
- Brian

</font>

what kind of e.t.'s ya seein
cool.gif
sounds like yu guys be boostin..yur friends truck a gen 1 l????? the bell is fun huh
wink.gif

------------------
Da ultimatesurfa
surfin your turf!!!
1999 CC dakota r/t
13.74@97mph

[This message has been edited by ultimatesurfa (edited 07-01-2001).]

Running 8-9psi with a Vortech SQ-Trim. Best E.T. to date is in the signature.

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
12.78 @ 105.47MPH
89597664103_0_SM.jpg

I haven't run at the track, but I would guess at high 13's on my street tires. I heard Ken broke into the high 12's.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by gasguzzler:
I haven't run at the track, but I would guess at high 13's on my street tires. I heard Ken broke into the high 12's.</font>

cool.gif
Cool when ya do go down i am sure yull be in the vicinity...Anyone else got a boost to E.T reading.....its interesting to see different regions different eryting etc etc etc..........hungry for input......but still surfin

------------------
Da ultimatesurfa
surfin your turf!!!
1999 CC dakota r/t
13.74@97mph
surfa.jpg

[This message has been edited by ultimatesurfa (edited 07-04-2001).]

excuse me(hand slowly raising).
i would like to participate in the real discussion here.
im running 7 psi(paxton 2000)truck weighs 47XX lbs, best et on stock tires was 14.1X @95.3 mph.
made some changes and really hoping to improve them times, i believe i should be in the high 13's with my current combo.
we will see in the next few weeks. letcha know more then.
later, (leaving quitely)

Anthony

------------------
1994 Lightning #2685
1987 Harley FLHT
1967 Ranchero

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by UNDRPSI:
excuse me(hand slowly raising).
i would like to participate in the real discussion here.
im running 7 psi(paxton 2000)truck weighs 47XX lbs, best et on stock tires was 14.1X @95.3 mph.
made some changes and really hoping to improve them times, i believe i should be in the high 13's with my current combo.
we will see in the next few weeks. letcha know more then.
later, (leaving quitely)

Anthony

</font>
Hark who goes there.....
biggrin.gif
i saw ya...that is damn respectable...14.1s...what are ya doin to it now?????? da moa info da betta...
cool.gif
yu will run 13's
smile.gif

------------------
Da ultimatesurfa
surfin your turf!!!
1999 CC dakota r/t
13.74@97mph
da_surfas_wave.JPG

[This message has been edited by ultimatesurfa (edited 07-04-2001).]

surfa,

basically just running the paxton, motor basically stock except for the MAF conversion,a 3000 convertor,shift kit,bassani headers,custom 3" dual exhaust running thru hi flo 3" cats. and the ranchos.
just installed a nos kit running a 75 hp hit. also got drag radials on order, really hoping for a low 13.XX.

keep a surfin and nice truck ya got there !

later,

Anthony

------------------
1994 Lightning #2685
1987 Harley FLHT
1967 Ranchero

[This message has been edited by UNDRPSI (edited 07-05-2001).]

[This message has been edited by UNDRPSI (edited 07-05-2001).]

Back