Houston Area Lightning Owners

Mudmann
You must be confused.....The only reason the page died out is because nobody from HALO posts to it.It was and still is on the NLOC forumn,so I'm a bit confused as to what your talking about.
Jerry:confused:

JERRY HART said:
The only reason the page died out is because nobody from HALO posts to it...

thats what i was talking about. awhile back, on the old board, the HALO section of the NLOC used to be the biggest local chapter. i wasnt aware they had made their own board...

Muddman
Yes that's what I was reffering to.In the NLOC we have several members from the Houston area,I'm sure they have alot of great input as to what there doing and their trucks etc. It would be nice if they could share it with other chapters of the NLOC.They have a great chapter and I'm sure would have some great input as do the other chapters,and we would ALL like to hear from them.
Jerry:tu:

Sorry guys, I didn't know we were missed so much. The reason we started our own board was due to us using up so much NLOC space and not being a real part of NLOC. WE were excited when we were given our own space and did support NLOC at all the FFW races by running in the TT class. If you need the space we won't mind being dropped from this site, and do appricate all that was done for us in the past. We are a very active local club and don't get away from our forum much and do understand the band width problems. Thanks again to all here at NLOC and do visit us when the need for speed comes over you.

We extend the same invitation to you...You were never dropped from the NLOC forumn...And as far as the need for speed I think we might have a few ideas as well...Thar's the whole idea of the club concept that was apparently lost somewhere,and not by the NLOC.
Jerry

Back