House update

Silver-Bolt

Twisted Member
Well we sold our Sherwood house. Our plan was to move downtown Portland until we found our next place or built. Well we happened across a house this past weekend that just fits our needs. Our offer was accepted last night so now we are moving to Lake Oswego. Yes it does have a 3-car garage. WooHoo. We take possession on 11/24. Before we move in I am gutting all the carpet and flooring. Plan to do most of the house in stone floors. Big project but easier done with an empty house.

Congratulations Bill, to you and the wife! Lemme know when and I'll help too, but must be careful with what goes in the Lightning! ;)

Moving SUCKS!. Finally finished clearing out the Sherwood house last night. Signing the transfer papers tonight. WooHoo! No more Sherwood!

Headed to Cancun Saturday for a much needed break. Moving is a lot like work. If money holds out I plan to hire a moving company to move everything to the new house. We close on the new place on 11/24. I will have about 2-3 weeks work before we move in. If anyone wants to learn to do tile floors come on over. We haven't picked a material yet but will be installing 800-1000 sqft of stone. Once that is done the carpet guys will come in to install and then we can move in. Finally seeing the light at the end of a very long tunnel.

Spoon,
I still have that PSP drive line loop for you. Once we are settled let's install that and your A-arms.

Back