Hotchkis Tvs Sale!!!!

Lightninforce

Supporting Vendor

Hotchkis Total Vehicle System..................................................$779.00
lightning_tvs.jpg

Intercooler Pump Replacement by Bosch on Sale................$139.00 Free Shipping!!!
pump10.jpg

Last edited:
Mark,

Does the TVS come with shocks for that price? If so, what brand, and if they don't.....how much?

Thanks,

Thomas

Hey...shocks won't be included but are well worth the extra $100 each...get the recommended Bilsteins I hear they are a perfect match for the tvs.

Thomas,

Shocks are not included,
Bilstien Shocks Properly Valved for the Hotchkis Drop............$73.95ea.

PM Sent for shipping.

Hey Mark,

is the tvs sale price still good? :chacha: also what is shipping to NJ 07016.

thanks
Victor

Shocks are in stock. Apply the 5% coupon and, I believe, they are only $70.00 each OR you can call and place your order by phone. We can ship today.

Sale also applies to our TVS. Our last 3 TVS kits shipped overseas yesterday. I called Hotchkis and was told our next run was shipping today. LFP will have more stock in 4-5 days. I'll check but I think our website price includes shipping to the lower 48.....that would include Jersey :)

Mark/LFP
1-281-385-5339
www.lightningforceperformance.com
" Check IT Out "

mark how long are these prices good for? i need to order a set of the hotchkis shocks but i need to wait until the 8th. any chance i can get the 5% coupon / 73.95 price on those shocks? if so i will call fri morning to order them. thanks for the great prices. brian

SVTsilverback,

I'll leave the light on. When your ready for your shocks just let me know.

Jason,

Hotchkis called just before we closed yesterday. Jesse took the call and they informed him your coils shipped. Not counting Monday being a holiday you should see your coils later part of this coming week.

Anyone looking for Hotchkis TVS LFP will have more stock this coming week.
Have a great Labor Day weekend! If there is anything else you need please let me know.
I will be in and out all weekend.

Mark/LFP
1-281-385-5339
" Check IT Out "

thanks jason i will be calling fri morning. then later i will be calling for sway bars then one of quick change pulleys and then traction bars. see trend lol. thanks again brian

man i just saw the deadline for the coupon was 8-31-06 and you all are still upholding it for a customer. way shop anywhere else. #1 guys

Hey guys just want to thank you for the great price on the hotchkis shocks today. Cory was great to deal with. thanks brian

Brian,

Thank you for your support. Your order was placed in time for package to ship same day. You should see them tomorrow ( Tues. )

LFP has more Hotchkis TVS kits in stock as of close of business today. A skid arrived last Friday. TVS are still on sale with FREE shipping!

Mark/LFP
1-281-385-5339
" Check IT Out "

Back