Wanted: Hot sauce bottles

Hey fellas, I'm looking for hot sauce bottles so I can reuse them for my own sauce. I like the large ones because they are easier to clean and refill. I grow peppers and its become a hobby of mine. Of course I will pay for the shipping and if you throw enough of them my way I would be more than happy to send a bottle back. Thanks!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385944881390.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385944881390.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 23
That's my christmas tree haha I have more outside but they are almost done for the year. These inside are just starting and I'm in the process of changing my set up so the lights would be like an umbrella. The idea behind that would be thay I could get around the whole plant and its not cooped up in a closet anymore. Its quite a feeling of accomplishment.

Like beer bottle sized? You should use corona bottles or cronitas.....and you would have the enjoyment of emptying the bottles first

This is my current set up. It makes it easier to access the entire plant and they are able to grow more now.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388800417309.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388800417309.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 11
There are reusable beer bottle tops that the home brew people use....

try ebay.... "reusable bottle cap" or "beer saver" or "soda saver"

I really just want an excuse to send you a lot of empty corona bottles

What kind are you actually looking for....like tabasco bottles???

Only coronas I like are full ones. I will look into some kind of tops but I'm really looking for Tabasco type tops or any hot sauce top. It makes it easier to pour. You definitely dont want to put too much accidentally. Amen to the corona bottle thriftyness....
are9yme3.jpg

Back