Home of the Lightning---August 2004 Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Factory is gone, have not seen svt post in a while either. may be time to archive and close

I bought my 03 L used. It has some modifications already done such as bassani headers and a larger drive pulley. People have asked what # pulley I have. How can I tell? I have put a tape measure to it and it measures 10" in diameter. I would appreciate any assistance in determining.

Thanks.

Jeff O.
Bolingbrook, IL

2003 Sonic Blue Lightning
2704 of 4270
Born: March 23, 2003
Adopted: July 23, 2004

I got a question I found out my truck is no 4270 of 4270 for 2003
is there any way possible that there would be a picture of it coming off the assembly line with everyone standing around it since it was the last one for 03?

Electric Fan?

Mr. SVT,
Why hasn't ford decided to with an electric fan over the heavy pulley fan on the L's? The stangs have e-fans and most newer SUV and cars! The reason I ask is because when I installled my E-fan, I noticed the truck ran allot smoother and quieter at idle without it.

I believe that Lightnings come with a mechanical fan because they all come with the towing package.

Fletch

I'm back;
Hey boy's sorry I haven't responded to any of the questions lately. As everyone knows the Ontario Truck Plant (Home of the Gen. 2 Lightning) closed at the end of June. I then took a couple of month's off for vacation and I am just getting back.

Later SVT

hey svt, any luck with any additional pictures prior to production ending?

This section is now closed to posts, but will remain for historical searches!

Thanks to SVT for his time and efforts!:tu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back