Home of the Lightning---April 2004 Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
popping sound

I have a 2004 every time i turn to lock on either the right or left side I get a loud popping sound from underneath. Ive asked some of the other guys and they said this happened alot. What exactly is it? And can it be fixed?

I have a 4 digit tracking # and an expected build date. Is there anything you can tell me with this info?

Hey sid297;
Can you tell where and what dealership you purchased your truck from? I'll try finding the info. that way.
Later SVT

The dealership is Ramey Ford in Tazwell, Va. The truck is supposed to be built on 4-19-04. It's a silver L. The tracking # is 0658.

Thanks

I have a question about squeaks. My truck seems to squeak neat the bottom and toward the rear, but I can't pinpoint exactly where. From your vast experience with these trucks I figure you would know where they most frequently occur. Any help will be appreciated.

Is the 04 Heritage L any faster than my 01 Stock L? What is the difference? I am getting a new block in my 01 L, am getting tired of waiting and am going to go ahead and trade it for the 04. What will I get? Thanks.

Red1

goto www.austinlightning.com and click Gen 2 link on the left, scroll and you will see a complete list showing production changes fro 1999-2004 Lightnings. :tu:

SVT I have a request, pics of the last Gen 2 lightning and VIN please. :B2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back