HollywoodRacing Group purchase on Metco's new T6 Fuel rails

HollywoodRacing is pleased to announce Metco has released there new 6061-T6 aluminum fuel rails. These rails have the largest ID currently available to the public at 11/16". They also include laser-cut 303 stainless steel mounting brackets and stainless steel hardware. These rails are available for 2005-2007 Mustang GT's, 1999-2004 Ford Lightning, 2007-2008 Shelby GT500, and coming soon 2003-2004 Mustang cobra. For the mustang's the fuel rails include Precision-machined regulator mounts, not welded tabs. We are going to offer these rails at $230.00 for the pair and we will also have the option to have the rails anodized black. We are looking for a group purchase of 15-20 please feel free to call or E-mail us if you have any questions :thumbup:

I will up load a few pics of the rails later this evening!

Last edited:
looks like im in the market for upgrades and fuel rails were always the first thing i did on my 5.0's so lets see some pictures and can i order these from you now even if you dont have enough for group purchase? money in hand and wanting to do business. thanks.

Sorry guys about neglecting this post. I don't have any of the new rails with the npt ports on stock right now. I have a customer that has them installed already on his lightning already so I will see if I can get him to get some pics and I will post them. On our personal race truck we are running the first set of rails without the npt ports. I will check stock with Metco right now and let everyone know tonight how many they have in stock and hopefully have some pics to go with! Sorry again, Mathew :)

thats cool thanks for the reply was wondering if you guys were still around. found another supplier of these rails and they had them in stock sorry and a fuel system in the works to boot. whitey

Back