Holley Terminator X

Thanks, the flat rate for a tune is $300.00 and Rich is explaining everything to you as he's tuning. One of the most useful tools he uses is your cam card.
The Quick 4 works great, I had to adjust the shift points by 500 rpm increments with the manual switch on the Quick 4, the reason for such big increments is normal for a transmission control because the shift isn't going to be an exact science due to the time it takes the hydraulics in the transmission to carry out the shift.
At wide open at full boost my truck was shifting at 6,000 RPM's so I figured out pretty fast.

I just got done with a remote tune with Rich Nedbal, efiexpert.com
On a scale from 1-10 I'd give him a 12, I was on the phone and using TeamViewer on the lap top, he basically started from scratch building me a tune from what you couldn't even call a tune from Matt Hill Motorsports (Beware).
Everything was so precise from matching the barometer to manifold temp, cold start to ramp down (which was a problem) going off the specs off the cam card.
These were all specs that were handed to Matt Hill, but he just did a quick base tune that would start the motor or wouldn't blow up the motor, this engines going to run so much more efficient now.
Kudos to Rich Nedbal.
i wont let matt touch anything ive heard to many things about him at this point suprised he still in business.

Last edited:
I tried calling and emailing, just to get his kit and never heard back.
right i use to recommend him because i thought he was pretty good but tried buying my holley and i couldnt get responses and bought it through garagebuiltracing and couldnt be happier

Back