Holley SkyRam Test

Raymond_B

Administrator
I Support the NLOC
I think this is an interesting (although extreme) example of intake runner length and how it affects an engine's characteristics.

I like how Holley can make this contraption but I still cant get my hi ram base after like 5 months...

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Curves look kinda like a GT40 351. ;)

Would be even cooler to see that intake with a cam optimized for it.

love how they do things like this to help verify the "i wonder" stuff that goes through our minds.
you could s-shape that thing and possibly fit it under a taller hood, keeping the long runner lengths but would have some narly bends

what ive always wanted someone to do is make a tesla valve type exhaust system to see if it scavanged like it does on an engine

glad i kept my 1" spacer on my edelbrock and 1" ahind me tb. ive always wanted to measure runner length between the stock f150 intake and the edlebrock. i could feel quite a difference after i installed it around the 3k rpm range.

love how they do things like this to help verify the "i wonder" stuff that goes through our minds.
you could s-shape that thing and possibly fit it under a taller hood, keeping the long runner lengths but would have some narly bends

what ive always wanted someone to do is make a tesla valve type exhaust system to see if it scavanged like it does on an engine

glad i kept my 1" spacer on my edelbrock and 1" ahind me tb. ive always wanted to measure runner length between the stock f150 intake and the edlebrock. i could feel quite a difference after i installed it around the 3k rpm range.

That is what Jeff is talking about with out "bundle of snakes" GT40 setup. Joe Toal commented over on the FB group that he wished someone would do dyno testing on the Super Victor EFI vs Hi-Ram which would be awesome.

Back