Holley Dodge ALL Truck show July 27

OUTLAW Lightning

Formerly 383svt
Like the title says.

Who is interested?

I might not be able to make this one as Pinks all-out is the night before it. I have to see how things go there. Maybe I will leave the race truck on the trailer over night and just head up to the show in the morning, who knows....

Well, I guess I sholdn't have said "Barring any problems". The Bilstein shocks we ordered are not here yet. They assured me they'd be here by now. And now they're saying another couple weeks. So, my truck has no shocks. :mad::banghead:

So. I guess I am out for the Holley truck show this year.

Randy

Alright it's 9:45 and storms are still around I'm assuming this show is a rain out? Does anyone know? Checked web site-nothing....

Last edited:
Hey Todd,
I missed your post on here. I attended and put my adrenalin in the show.
I gave the Lightning a break for awhile, besides the Adrenalin is better suited for the rain. However, there was NO rain while I was there and I left after the awards were given out.

I took my son and we arrived about noon, and stayed to about 3 pm Id say.
there was one Lightning there (blue one that raced at Waterford) and
I spoke to him for a while.

It was a nice show, The Sponsor child that was a burn victim and they raised about $5000. My son was happy since there was no fee for the Moon walk bouncy thing they have every year.

The guy with the grey colored newer ,LOWERED, F150 won and other winners seemed to be Jeeps and Dodges.

I guess the next event will be FFW at Epping.

Are you planning to go to the Truckn Nationals at Epping? its around 29th of Sept. (its a one day event held on that Sunday)

I have to tell you John, I can't believe they ran the event, it stormed at my house on and off all day, rain/small hail, thunder/lightning. I'm glad you got to make it with your new ride and that there event was not a total washout, had I known I would have shot over with the Jeep.

Back