hidden trailer hitch

94whitey

i am not sure i am in the right section but i wanting to know if anybody makes the real hidden behind the rollpan hitch anymore i have called and can not find one thanks

ive asked this several times, and so have others. I've never seen a definitive answer. when i get ready I'm just gonna build my own, it cant be that hard, just a bunch of square tubing.

first there are several different roll pans with different height mounting areas for the plate.
So even if you find a hitch it might not fit the way you want.

So find a shop that makes hitches, (any major city should have them,)
And have them build what you want where you want it. might cost a small amount more, but will be better than quessing.

Have a plan on how to mount your Lic plate.

I have a metal plate that the hitch goes through, so my Lic plate is just using the "dealer magnets"
super fast and easy to swap, then I just stick it to the tail gate when towing.

So find a shop that makes hitches, (any major city should have them,)
And have them build what you want where you want it. might cost a small amount more, but will be better than guessing.

+1 thats not something i would mess around with HUGE liability if anything fails

first there are several different roll pans with different height mounting areas for the plate.
So even if you find a hitch it might not fit the way you want.

I had this problem. I had to make one inch spacers and redrill the hitch to get it low enough to work with the pan I used

Back