Hi Everyone!

amy00ss

I haven't seen most of you in a while so I just stopped in to check out the new board.

For those of you that don't know, I am oilwell's fiancee. So if you see a girl in a Camaro SS wave at you in your L, it is probably me!

Rick, it is great to see you back on the board. I wish you and your family a speedy recovery!

Hopefully Joe and i will be able to meet up with you all soon. We have ben really busy recently!

Later,
Amy

Amy ive never met you or even talked to you but hello anyway.. I think that next month we are all going to come to tulsa and have the meeting up there.. But one of these times all you tulsa peeps will have to come down here for a meeting.

Hi Amy, thanks for the kind word. Were getting better every day. Made it out to the track last night for the first time since the accident. It sure was good to see the old guys :D and some of the new ones. Hope to see you and Joe and the rest of my Tulsa buddies real soon !

- Rick -

gonna get hooked...

Hey Rick nice to finally meet you last night.. I am guessing that was your daughter that was w/you.. you better be careful or she is gonna tell you that she wants a lightning for her first car.. then next thing that you know dad i want a new pulley and a chip and some nos and all that..... just warning you... you know that these trucks are contageous..:tu: :tu:

Yea that was my daughter :) and your right "dad I want a new RamAir T/A or a Lightning, but only if it will smoke the tires like yours used too !" I'm afraid I'm going to have my hands full, but it's cool that she's interested. My son is too, alot of the group have met him also.

- Rick -

good luck with the kids and the hot rods.... dont let them out run you though... if you decide to get another L and want to mod it im always around and willing to help

Back