Hey ya'll!! Watch this!!

Ok, here’s the latest –

I got not only the ACL, but the MCL. Ortho is not an option because of the extent of the damage. They won’t do surgery until the swelling is down and I’ve got most of my range of motion back – right now the target is 10/25. Surgeon said that the other injuries will heal in time and even the torn ligaments will be more-or-less unnoticeable in normal, day-to-day activities within a few weeks. But, the first time I plant my foot and cut, the joint will pop loose again.

And, thank goodness, the Physical Therapist showed me how to use my crutches correctly! I’m not killing myself on them anymore. I was pretty exhausted from fighting with them on Friday, but I’m doing pretty good now.

My foot and the back of my leg have turned some pretty colors. All kinds of shades of black, purple, blue, red, etc.

I guess that sounds optimistic.
I know you have to wait till swelling is down to get the knife, you have a tentative date though??
I like your avatar.

Here is your new signature:

Just Say "No" To Scooters!

you'll get better jeff. i thought it was the end of the world when i dropped that keg a few years back and shattered all of my toes on my left foot. it looked like i had elephantitis of the left foot. but after a few months it starts looking alright again. you will heal, im sure of that one.

FMOS Racing said:
Ok, here’s the latest –

My foot and the back of my leg have turned some pretty colors. All kinds of shades of black, purple, blue, red, etc.

Sounds like the colors of Fall :(
Take care Buddy.

Roy

dang jeff----sorry to here about you knee & all (& that i left toooo early to see it happen & be able to help out) but hay at least your sense of humor is still good----RITE-----all kidding aside just do what the doc says & you will do fine----(just start thinking WFC8)-----see ya then

;w ;w ;w

:bout: :bout:

:3g: :3g: :3g:

Geez, Just catching up on things and noticed your mishap. You don't know how to do anything half way do you Jeff. My brother went through something real similar a while back and he still isn't fully recovered, though he is back to work. Here's hoping you don't have any long lasting ill effects. Keep your head up, but stay off the damn thing.

Take care,

Chris

Back