Hey when are we all going to meet up again.

R

RTKILLA

???????????????????????????????????????????
In april at byron?
Lightning BOB, is that the word now. Let me know so I can have evrything put back together.

Saturday April 7th @ Byron Dragway.
2001 ILLNESS meet # 1 as well as the Lightning vs. R/T Grudge Race.

Hey thats what I'm talking about. Can I bring a mustang with me, or no. I can't wait to whoop some RT A$$. This just give's me more incentive to get in the garage and get back to work.

What town in the Byron Dragstrip near? Byron? I've never been there. Anybody have directions from central Iowa. I'd probably be coming on I-80. Thanks.

http://byrondragway.com/
Directions are available from them ( hopefully good ). Just so you ILLNESS virgins know that we usually have around 20 +/- trucks show up at Byron for our races.
That's more Lightning's in one place at one time than anywhere else other than the WFC.
It's a great time with great people and awesome trucks and Lightning Bob does an awesome job of organizing things. This year is going to be bigger and better, quicker trucks perhaps a show & shine in the summer and maybe even burnout contests. The R/T vs. Lightning race should be a good one if the other brand shows up
smile.gif
SVTPerformance.com will have a lot to do with setting that up as well and they are inviting ALL SVT vehicles to show. April 7th will be a regular test & tune so bring whatever vehicle you want to but you'll need a Lightning to race in the Grudge match or in the ILLNESS bracket race. RTKilla, with a user name like that you BETTER show up !!!
Later peeps.

It may be possible that Earville (30 mi west of DBQ) may open before Byron for T&T
Depending on Weather.

Earville is convenient for you, has an excellent concrete track, just don't get as many runs as at Byron.
Jim

Earlville and Cordova are better for me, but you name the location, and if I can make it, I'll show up. Both are at least an hour closer than Byron for me, but I have friends I can stay at in the Quad cities area, making a Saturday morning commute only an hour's drive to Byron.

Who's cooking?

Daniniowa,

You can drive over with the 3 of us from QC. As for who is cooking, I usually cook at home...what did you have in mind!
smile.gif
The food must be good..just check out my web name!

...Dwight...

Tony-
don't worry about me being there. its a go, I can't wait to test out all my new toys. I just wish I could get my plates to say RTKILLA, for some reason the DOT thinks its violent??????? I don't know, maybe its because I'm Italian?

------------------
fefd9c06.jpg.orig.jpg

She has allot of toys on her.
MAY BABIES STAT'S
Built 5/4/99
# 917 of 4000
Best ET. 13.42 at 100.98
best stock 13.96 at ?
2001 ET: 12.???
When the green light drops, the bullsh*t stops.

My plates read "MAULED" and I've never had an R/T try to race this truck. It makes them remember I suppose.

Back