Hey JJ - Website....

LuvMyL

2007 Saleen S331 SC
JJ,

Ever think about upgrading yalls website a little bit? Maybe some prices and bigger pictures of your products? You all have some great products that you mention in the forums, but it would be great if we could have more info and pictures and prices of it all on your site. Just think of all the phone calls that would save you!

Disclaimer: This thread isnt said with any kind of malice, discontent, or anger, just a suggestion.

If you need any help with it, let me know and I can probably get things revised and reformatted for you for free.

:)

JJ,

Ever think about upgrading yalls website a little bit? Maybe some prices and bigger pictures of your products? You all have some great products that you mention in the forums, but it would be great if we could have more info and pictures and prices of it all on your site. Just think of all the phone calls that would save you!

Disclaimer: This thread isnt said with any kind of malice, discontent, or anger, just a suggestion.

If you need any help with it, let me know and I can probably get things revised and reformatted for you for free.

:)

Yes, I have wanted to upgrade my website for sometime now, but have been unable to find somone that could do it for me.

If you can help me, I would appreciate it. Give me a call sometime and we can talk about getting this done.

Thank you,

JJ@WMS

JJ,

I will give you a call in the next few days. I am going to need to call you about that engine that I called you about the other day anyway!

-Shane

Back