Hey guys

Hello....

How are you. Looks like were doing alright. Are you interested in joining us for the Cruise this Friday???
Later...
Bruce

Bruce,
Thanks for the offer but in no way could I make it down there tomorrow night.

But I do have another perposal for you guys. We should do a DelVaLO vs LOOM track day sometime this year. What do you guys think?

P.S. Most of the DelVaLO is out for the count right. After WFC5 ( June ) we shoud be good to go.

I will bring this up to the DelVaL owners/

Last edited:
Justin...

Hey bro, you are more than welcomed.
As for the track meet, how about the one that we have posted right in here? Planing on it after the track meet with the Mid-Atlantic F-bodies down here at good ole' MIR !
As for what track we (LOOM and DelValLO) can meet at???
Not sure what would be a middle point.
Later...
Black 2000

Last edited:
LOL Thanks Larry,

Bruce the MIR is May 7th or something like that right? Sorry I have a lot of dates going on in my head now. But I was planning on attending that anyways.

I would have to say, if we were going to do a Track day for the two clubs we would either have Cecil or Atco to choose from. I think Cecil would be a better bet, because they are not as busy as Atco.

You guys give me a date and I will get everyone at the DelVaLO to go. Like I said, June would be best for me and everyone else.

I could give Cecil a call and see what they offer for something like this.

Bruce the MIR is May 7th or something like that right? Sorry I have a lot of dates going on in my head now. But I was planning on attending that anyways.

I would have to say, if we were going to do a Track day for the two clubs we would either have Cecil or Atco to choose from. I think Cecil would be a better bet, because they are not as busy as Atco.

You guys give me a date and I will get everyone at the DelVaLO to go. Like I said, June would be best for me and everyone else.

Do not listen to the VOICES in your head!!!!
Cecil sounds like the best bet. I believe that JJ has already found out the information about renting the track out for a day. I'll ask him again.
Later...
Black 2000

Back