hey guys

hey everyone i actually live in illinois and have ill plates and all but i go to school here in michigan unfortunetly haha jk, but i was wondering if you guys have any tracj dates lined up this yr and if u do wether or not u guys regulate it to be only lightnings or if my buddy with a slow eclipse can come and run alone for the day. hello to all

currentlyslow said:
hey everyone i actually live in illinois and have ill plates and all but i go to school here in michigan unfortunetly haha jk, but i was wondering if you guys have any tracj dates lined up this yr and if u do wether or not u guys regulate it to be only lightnings or if my buddy with a slow eclipse can come and run alone for the day. hello to all
Welcome.
Go to www.MILOC.org and then to the forums. This section is not checked very often.

YEs come by www.miloc.org. I havent booked any events this year based on turn out from last year. With enough interest we may do something in the fall or next spring. But we will have some wrenchfests and meets this year, so we hope to see you!

Back