hey dave.....

thePUNISHER

Supporting Vendor
i got the sticker and cards in the mail...thanks...i was wondering...im looking to throw a set of cogs on the ys-trim...do you have any vortech or asp connections?...i just wanna make the fastest stock longblock truck faster..;) thanks. i picked up alot of et by cranking down on the 8 rib....but i dont like the idea of that much belt tension....id prefer a 50mm setup but id settle for the 35mm.

Hi Paul,

Buddy, I have just what you need and you can keep it 8 rib serpentine! All you need is an ultra grip blower blower pulley! Let me tell you about this! Picture your current 8 rib Vortech pulley with groves cut so they fit the belt better also there are grooves cut in the opposite direction that go all the way through the pulley every 3/4 of inch, This does two things... It removes the air that can get trapped between belt and the pulley and actually it creates a vacuum that sucks the belt on-to the pulley! It also gives the pulley a sharp edge on every single groove that cuts
through the pulley ( Like a sharks tooth) and then the sides of the pulley are also made higher to provide even more traction!

This will be the fix for you and many others that have a supercharger with belt issues! :db:

The manufacturer of this pulley is operating on a small scale at this time and there's only a few people running them at moment with great results!!! I should have mine on for testing very soon! These are custom pieces and can be made for any kind of supercharger! If you want one just tell what you need and I will put you on the list... I'm not certain of the exact pricing yet and it will vary in cost depend on the pulley but as soon as I know something firm I will let you know!

TTYL,
Dave

sounds good dave...ill take one when they are ready to be ordered. but..just outta curiosity...can you get cogs?

Hi Paul,

Yep! Sure can... Let find out how much those cost and i will get back with you...

;w

Dave

Back