Hey Carl, Troy, Donald, Roger & anyone else

R

RhinoRacn

Ok this is what is going on and the dates so we don't get confused.

Aug 26: Meeting at Hooters at 12:30pm, to cruise over to Columbia for the cruise night.

Sept 2: Meeting at Hooters at 5:00pm for the cruise night. (Beer & Car show)

Sept 3: KCIR All Truck Drags Gates open at 8:00am

That is all that I know of as of right now. Everyone please let me know who is going to make the run to Columbia on the 26 so I know who to wait for.

Thanks
Shawn

hay shawn count me in for the 2nd 3rd. we will be at hoot's tonight after test n tune sorry cant make it sat. but i bet it will be fun..

------------------
Five0 Drw

Is it me or is the word "Hooters" popping up alot? Shawn I still haven't got word from Ford on this Sat. work even today with it being Friday. I will have to say for now that chances are good I can make it and will try. However TRY is the key word so give me a call after 11:30 PM later tonight mabey. Lastly don't wait up for me past 12:30 if I'm not there. Looks like the weather will cooperate but sure will be HOT! Good beer drinking weather right? C YA.

------------------
99 Lightning-no mods yet but PSP products in the future
97 Probe GT- stock

Hey Shawn; I'm going to try real hard to make the 3rd; and I think I may be able to make Sept 2nd, but dunno if I'll be able to make the 5:00pm time or not. Even if I make the 2nd I doubt I'll show it since I haven't had time to clean it up (it sat at the airport for 20 days and I haven't had time to even wash it yet; it's been that bad).

Back