Hey Bobby!!

J

JC Lightning

I Wanted to let you know that I finally got that Lightning model I was telling you about the other day. Its of a 94 and the guy said he can order more if I want. Im gonna get another one so I can put one together and leave the other one wrapped up in the box. It looks real good although its got a 93 steering wheel. If you want one let me know.
Later,

James

Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback

how much?
where?

smile.gif

The price of the model was $25.00. I know, I got screwed but to me it was worth it because I have been trying to find one for awhile and ran across one I couldnt pass up. Since I havent ordered another one yet, I will call him whenever I wake up and see If he can give me a better deal If I order more than one. But if you want to call him yourself his number is(504)340-2121 and ask for Jerry and he will let you know when he can get one by. Now another place I heard has them is E-BAY. They usually start the bidding at around $5.00.
Later,

James

Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback

Dang... I picked up a few at a clearance sale at the model store at Tanger a couple years back for $4 a piece...

When I talked to the guy, he told me the reason they are going for 25 is because they are not making them any more and people want them. I guess you can pretty much name your price when you see how bad someone wants something you have or can get. SUCKS!!
Later,

James

Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback

Bobbby, Got off the phone with the model guy alittle while ago. He is gonna order 2 more. So im gonna get another one. If you want one he's gonna have one. If not, he said he will just stock it till someone comes in and buys it.
Later
James
Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback

james what kindda price did he give is it still the same as the first one you bought

------------------
Bobby
95 Lightning Red #233
14.65 @90 MPH
Born on 01\03\95
86 Mustang Coupe 351c
93 Convertible
NLOC #500
Ford Performance Association Member
0500_3_t.jpg

Yes, its still the same. Im gonna try to go talk to him tomorrow. I have to go that way anyways and I figured I would stop and pay him a visit. Maybe try to talk him down alittle. Wish me luck.
Later,
James
----------
Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback

Back