Help !!!!!!

MISSINMYL

Flawless user
so today i got my 03 dsg , as far as i can tell she has , an acufab single blade polished tb , dynomax headers , and a full basani exhaust, and some sort of evil shift kit , vb , somthing , seems to have factory pullies and no tune that i know of,,,,,,, my problem is , she starts hard and will not idle with out being played with for like 3 minutes and then shes still rough , and she has stalled out alot at a complete stop while in drive , and refuses to stay running when i shift into R , she has five codes , 2 down stream o2 sensors , coolant sensor , intake air temp sensor , and tps , i have cleaned iac valve , tried a new tps , and coolant sensor , still does the same thing , a mustin guy at my parts store said it sounds cammed as well and guessed that this truck may have had alot more mods then it does now , and that possibly when it was de modded it was never de tuned ??? upon later inspection i realized she has tubular control arms as well so some one put some time and good money into this truck , either to prepare for some serious hp or because it had some serious hp , driveability is grerat when ur moving , pulls fu&%ing hard and puts u back , so i dont belive i have a loss of power ,,,,,, any way please comment or advise or send me to some one who can help ,, i am located in tampa florida

Back