Helmets

five0drw

The way I read it M95 are out, you need an M2000 or newer..

That's right, M2000 or newer for 10.00 and slower, SA2000 or newer for 9.99 and quicker. That's as of Jan 07....

So before you make that drive to indy i would check that helmet.:nono:

Any Snell 95 helmet is out for 2007 drag racing. I have 3 that are now just trash, and a new SA2005 still in the box. Now if I just had a truck fast enough to need the SA version. :(

BigD said:
Any Snell 95 helmet is out for 2007 drag racing. I have 3 that are now just trash, and a new SA2005 still in the box. Now if I just had a truck fast enough to need the SA version. :(
me 2 lol... faster is better right:cool:

Hi Jamie,

We can embroider any fire jacket with the NLOC logo. We did a logo embroider on a fire jacket for one of the NHTOC guys a couple of years ago. Just send us the jacket, and we will get it embroidered (new jackets only). We embroidered both the logo and the guys name on the jacket.

Vern had worked a group buy on helmets last year. For the NLOC logo on a helmet, I suggest just putting a NLOC decal on the helmet.

...Dwight...(Tex)

The group buy on helmets (or any other safety stuff) from Apex Performance was for 2006. Dwight, I'll be glad to check w/ them again to get a deal for 2007 if you would like. I wonder if we could buy a jacket and get it sent to you for embroidery? I'll pm you.

New GP for helmets

I know a lot of guys put off getting a Snell 05 helmet till after the end of the yr, since the 95's were still good till '07. So, we have a new GP for helmets and other safety gear at Apex Performance. So, if you're needing that helmet for the new race season, here's your chance.

New thread in GP forum:
http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/showthread.php?t=142950

Check out their website for other stuff like trailer accessories or Magnecor wires, too. And remember, they're always Free Shipping on everything.
Just give Linda a call (great customer service),
www.apexperformance.net

Fire Jacket Embroidery

The cost of having the NLOC logo embroidered on a NEW fire jacket:

Large logo on back: $25
Small logo on front (left or right): $15
Name on front (left or right): $8 - in conjunction with a logo

The thread that they embroider with is NOT fire retardant treated. Not sure it matters, but they stressed this fact.

NOTE 1: All jackets must be NEW...we will not deal with old, dirty jackets!!!!!
NOTE 2: We will ONLY embroider the name in conjunction with embroidering one of the logos.

The jacket must be shipped to Nan (with COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS) at:
5717 Quicksilver Drive
McKinney, TX 75070

Nan will return them when the embroidery is complete (plan on 2-3 weeks).

They only have suits on the website, so you have to call Linda and ask for the jackets. If you want to take a look at the pyrotect jackets that they sell, go to pyrotect.com. I think it's the single-layer sportsman jacket & pants. Hope this helps. I'll be getting one from her before the racin starts.

Back