Hello from a 5.9 Dakota R/T

portlandrt

Hey everybody... Looking around on the web for some "L" owners that might want to meet up at PIR someday.. I've got a black Dodge Dakota 5.9 Liter R/T.. It's fairly heavilly modified (doesn't have a supercharger, everything else though). First off, I've got a lot of respect for your trucks, so don't think I'm going to say I'm going to "destroy you at the track" and all that nonsense. I know my truck will run low 14's as is, most of you guys probably run 12's.. I'm a part of the NW Dakota R/T club and a few guys have run 12's in their trucks consistantly with a supercharger. The site listed below doesn't show my 20's that I just got on 2 weeks ago, but you can get the idea. Anyway, below is a list of my mods.. Let me know if you wanna meet up!!
http://blackdakrt.com/matt_d.html
¨ Full Hotchkis Suspension Upgrade
¨ 20 Inch Chrome Replica R/T wheels
¨ K&N Generation 2 Performance Kit
¨ Clear Image Headers (Chromacoated)
¨ Complete 3 Inch Exhaust
¨ CarSound High Flow Catalytic Converter
¨ Spintech Dual 3 inch Muffler with Chrome Tips
¨ Mopar Performance Powertrain Conrtol Module (PCM)
¨ Hughes Engines Stage 2 Throttle Body (52mm)
¨ Napa 180 Degree Superstat
¨ Taylor Spiro-Pro 8mm Spark Plug Wires with Autolite 3923 Plugs
¨ Custom Tuned Bilstein Shocks
¨ Street Scene Sport Mirrors (painted)
¨ Street Scene Upper and Lower Sport Grille
¨ APC Front Clear Corners
¨ Leer Advantage Painted to Match Canopy with 5% Limo Tint
¨ Bedrug Bedliner
¨ Yokohama 275/35/20 Tires (Z rated)
¨ 5% tint on rear/club cab windows
¨ 35% tint on front windows
¨ MTX Thunderform Box/Subs
¨ Cliff Designs Midrange/Crossover
¨ Polk Audio EX Tweets
¨ 2 Alpine V12 Amps (360 Watts to mids and tweets, 360 watts to subs)
¨ Pioneer Premier MP3/CD Player
¨ Clifford Alarm
¨ PERSONALIZED LICENCE PLATE READING “RT D2”
¨ Chrome 5.9 R/T Emblems on Passenger Driver doors and Tailgate

Matt
Portland, OR

Matt,
You're on! I look forward to meeting you and seeing what
sounds like an awesome R/T. I probably get to Woodburn more
often than PIR but if we can get some trucks together it would
be worth the trip. Keep us advised.

Rain, rain, go away... Go bother someone else's dragstrip!
Maybe April will bring us some dry weekend weather?

Matt- looking forward to meeting up with you guys at PIR or Woodburn. I know there's a black R/T in Oregon City that has been hunting for me...

Wait, wait . . . let me get this straight . . . you take your truck to the racetrack? That's just silly. :D

Welcome . . .

I would be VERY interested in joining you guys in a dyno day!! I'll keep checking in on this list to see when you have something planned and I'll be there...
I hear ya, this weather blows... I only drive my R/T in nice weather. She's seen rain once or twice. Can't wait to get it out and meet up with you guys..
Matt

I'm not going to be around this weekend, but thanks for the invite for go-cart racing. I wish there were more of us R/T'rs around the Portland/Vancouver area.. Looks like I might have to hang around with you guys. Better get my checkbook ready, looks like I'm buyin' a blower to keep up... :)
Also, the moderator of the NW R/T club updated my page, so you can get a better picture of what my truck looks like. I need to post a new mpg. file of my new exhaust. My old exhaust is the one at the bottom of the page.
http://www.nwdakotartclub.com/memberpages/MDreese.html
Matt
Vancouver (near Camas, in Fishers Landing)
----I'm just used to saying Portland so I don't confuse most people thinking I'm in Vancouver B.C.

Back