Hello...again.

Horriblossom

You know how you have a great friend or two , and you don't talk for awhile, then months become years, and it seems more awkward to call out of nowhere than to stay silent?

Yeah - that's where I've been for a long ****ing time.

Some of you knew me as jpanchalk on NHTOC, but I see that's dead.

Since anyone last heard from me I moved to Germany (along with the 2002 HD), moved back, went back to Iraq, then Iraq again, the got ****ing married, then moved to KCMO (Leavenworth) to teach my art of hunting certain groups, then hated being married so wasted my time training police in Afghanistan for what seems like forever, came back to divorce finally, and then a bunch of other boring ****.

So yeah - I'm back, and I still have the 2002 HD from which Harley365's monster powerplant was birthed.

No idea if any of the old guard is still around, so I'll wait and see. Sorry for being silent for so long - I had other **** on my plate. Hoping to reconnect with any DelValLO guys still around. I know I saw Jamie V here still.

It garnered QUITE a bit of attention. They have a handful of Ls over there, and had their own club, but not quite as radical of builds as we have. It definitely drew a crowd at clubs. Even got busted by Politzei after a few massive burnouts.

You know how you have a great friend or two , and you don't talk for awhile, then months become years, and it seems more awkward to call out of nowhere than to stay silent?

Yeah - that's where I've been for a long ****ing time.

Some of you knew me as jpanchalk on NHTOC, but I see that's dead.

Since anyone last heard from me I moved to Germany (along with the 2002 HD), moved back, went back to Iraq, then Iraq again, the got ****ing married, then moved to KCMO (Leavenworth) to teach my art of hunting certain groups, then hated being married so wasted my time training police in Afghanistan for what seems like forever, came back to divorce finally, and then a bunch of other boring ****.

So yeah - I'm back, and I still have the 2002 HD from which Harley365's monster powerplant was birthed.

No idea if any of the old guard is still around, so I'll wait and see. Sorry for being silent for so long - I had other **** on my plate. Hoping to reconnect with any DelValLO guys still around. I know I saw Jamie V here still.

Welcome back!

Back