Hellllooooo??? Anyone Home????

S

svtpickemup

Are y'all just so snowed in you cannot logon and say hi?

Be careful in your L's this week.

However, this is a good time to go into a big parking lot and practice "vehicle control"....if you catch my drift
wink.gif
I will be practicing tomorrow morning.

------------------
usf26.gif

gaflag.gif

Kevin Lewis Proud to be NLOC Member #405
93 Black SHO ATX - Cone Filter, Eibach Springs, and Doug Lewis Tranny
93 Black Lightning - Stock
95 Black Lightning - Vortech S-Trim, TW Heads, 1.6 Rockers, Lunati Roller Cam, Mass Air Conversion, 36# Injectors, Chip by PSP, Precision Industries Converter, Bassani Headers and XPipe, Dynomax Race Mag Bullets, Full MSD Ignition, Electric Fans, ART Front Rotors, And waaaaaay too much fun.....
low_95.jpg
nloc6.gif

My 95 when it was down low, stock height now.

been their done it. And boy was it fun! I hope everyone has had a great christmas and a happy new year as well. Anybody get some good goodies for the truck this year. I finally got my brackets for the vortech and a rollpan.

Charlie

Stayed home today--just too nasty between Warner Robins and north Macon where my office is located. Just got back from a 35 min. walk in the snow. My IndianTabac cigar kept me 'warm'--LOL.

No answer back from the Central Ga. Corvette Club. I emailed their Pres. and invited them to SDR on the 26th back on Dec. 28th??? Guess there're not interested, but I did expect a 'reply'.

Thankfully, I have my 'fishin' truck(97 xlt 4.6) to drive to work until this clears up.

Dan

lightningrod, got your racing facts in the mail thursday, thanks a lot. pretty interesting. wayne

Back