Heading down to Grapevine this weekend.

joedpl

I am heading down to Grapevine this weekend for a wedding and I'm looking for something to do between the rehearsal dinner on friday (6:30pm) and the ceremony on saturday (7pm). Is there anything going on around that area or are there any GTG's planned for that time. I'm scheduled to head back up north sometime on sunday but I'm not really dedicated to a specific time so if there is something going on that day I wouldn't mind stopping by.

I am heading down to Grapevine this weekend for a wedding and I'm looking for something to do between the rehearsal dinner on friday (6:30pm) and the ceremony on saturday (7pm). Is there anything going on around that area or are there any GTG's planned for that time. I'm scheduled to head back up north sometime on sunday but I'm not really dedicated to a specific time so if there is something going on that day I wouldn't mind stopping by.

Joe,
Nothing planned that I'm aware of. Since you are in that area make sure to stop by Bonedaddy's for lunch- good food and nice sights
..:: Bone Daddy's ::..

Back