1 3/4 ceramic $499.

1 3/4 HTS $399.

1 5/8 ceramic $419.

1 5/8 HTS $319.

Orders can be placed by calling (937) 287-5085
Visa & Master Card excepted.

Thanks,

Last edited:
dave could you send me picture of your 1 3/4 ceramic $499 and do these fit with the a/c heater box in place? thank you
zack

Icepick said:
21851-885-14400.jpg

1 3/4 ceramic $499.

1 3/4 HTS $399.

1 5/8 ceramic $419.

1 5/8 HTS $319.

Orders can be placed by calling (937) 287-5085
Visa & Master Card excepted.

Thanks,

Dave, could you tell me how i can tell if the headers on my Gen 1 are stock or not? I'm looking to run some long-tube headers with an H or X pipe...with my current flowmaster super 40 series mufflers and 18"X3" tips. I really want to remove my front fuel tank and run them out both sides right in front of tire for a sharp look with music to my ears! Let me know what you think, if you could tell me what i could possibly do? Thanks tj

Stock headers are unequal length shortys... They are very "pinched down at the ports" and probaly rusty as well...

yes, If you buy a set of my long tubes and remove the front tank you will be able to route the exhaust like you want...

Dave

How much for a set of performance long tubes like discussed and x or h-pipe to replace old welded pipe from cats? What would work better for me performance wise the H-pipe or is that all that i can run? BTW, thanks for the input on the stock headers i'm pretty sure that they are!

thanks much, tj

Icepick said:
Stock headers are unequal length shortys... They are very "pinched down at the ports" and probaly rusty as well...

yes, If you buy a set of my long tubes and remove the front tank you will be able to route the exhaust like you want...

Dave

Sorry, I don't offer an X, H or exhaust system that is desiged to work with the front tank out exiting in front of each tire... I have made a few like that before but did not make any fixtures to reproduce it an sell via mail order... I probably should have because people ask for it quite often... So with that being said your going to have to either make it yourself of find someone local to do it for you... If your close enough to Dayton Ohio you can bring to me and I can make it for you...When building a system like this an H-pipe is much easier to do but it is possable to do an X as well...

I wish you were closer, i'd be there in a heartbeat! It seems we are over 700 miles apart, so i guess that isn't going to work then. I thought you made a piece that would go in replace of the cats that hooks on to the headers, but i guess only for single exit exhuast?? It would be cheaper to have it made here and some local shop then?? thanks tj

Icepick said:
Sorry, I don't offer an X, H or exhaust system that is desiged to work with the front tank out exiting in front of each tire... I have made a few like that before but did not make any fixtures to reproduce it an sell via mail order... I probably should have because people ask for it quite often... So with that being said your going to have to either make it yourself of find someone local to do it for you... If your close enough to Dayton Ohio you can bring to me and I can make it for you...When building a system like this an H-pipe is much easier to do but it is possable to do an X as well...

ya, I would just buy a universil H- pipe from Summit or Jegs and try to find someone local to install it and and finish the exhaust...

Thanks much, i have one more question for ya....What kind of Hp gains may i recieve for putting on a set of your headers with h-pipe and high flow flowmaster mufflers? I will contact you hopefully after i put a new bed on my truck, install tie-rods, and a new steering gear box!! As soon as i figure out my finances i will try to build my exhuast system. I appreciate the helpful tips and response to my questions:eek:ldtu:

about 20hp-30ft#'s on a stock truck and more if you have mods like heads, cam, intake, blower, etc.

thanks for everything i will get with you as soon as i get the funds ready, kinda hard to fix a lightning up while attending college!

Icepick said:
about 20hp-30ft#'s on a stock truck and more if you have mods like heads, cam, intake, blower, etc.

Icepick said:

Dave, Sending you a PM.

Bobby

do these have ports for the o2 sensors? I have 1 on each side for my bronco. I'll be ordering these as soon as I get back from a school on the 1st week of december. thanks

Back