Harness bar Q.

thepawn

What's the strut support for? To keep the bar from swiviling slightly or something? I didn't remember seeing it in the original shots.

Where does it get connected to? (I havn't try fitting the harness bar yet, and probably won't get a chance for a few weeks, so I thought I'd post the Q's)

Daniel

Yes to keep bar from swiviling. Should be a section of square tube welded to the harness bar that the strut bar slides into. Use screws to attach the other end to the floor. It's a good thing your waiting to install because the strut bar is not long enough to reach the floor.:eek:

Mike

I have a problem with going to the floor, I have a subwoofer and amp setup behind my seats. :( I didn't know I was going to have to bolt anything to the floor, this might not work for me.

Daniel

That's what I've been thinking, I'll have to ask Stan about it.

If he's making new brackets, maybe he can make me one thats like 90-degree angle for the mount plate... I'll have to see.

Daniel

Yes,I heard about your problem.Give me a measurement from straight down off the bar to the floor forward of your speakers and the height of them and I can make a me bar for you.Stan

Alright, it'll be a little bit of time before I can get to do that, so there isn't a rush on it.

Daniel

Back