Hallsville March 25

A

Autothrottle

The Horsepower store is hosting this event.

It should be lots of fun and there should be lots of f-bodies to smoke
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I'm planning on going anyone else????

Lets Call to confirm schedule and competitors....

I was taking about calling the track. Last trip was supposed to be test and tune and was on the schedule as such and when we got there it was brackets. We were about 2 hours later than we should have been. Not siure if we would have left Dallas that early - but would have been nice to know -

Just want to be sure we show in plenty of time for me to get the jack stuck under Sixpipes truck and that we will be able to race.....

Doug

Hey, I'm perfectly capable of getting the jack stuck under my truck all by myeself if you decide not to show.

If I read the rules right, Moonshine qualifies for Trophy Street and guys running ET Streets or drag radials must compete in No Electronics (12.00 and up). Let's get ready to ....RUMBLE!
biggrin.gif

Can a newby come out and play????

------------------
fed295d6.jpg

'00 Red Lightning 4446 of 4966 Born 8/2/2000
'01 F-250 Crew Cab, PSD
'97 Camaro Z-28,30th Anniversary convertible, LT1, 6-Speed, 1 of 175
'69 El Camino

Ivanhoe_Farms - We can hook up in Greenville and motor on in from there. Guaranteed good time. I may even let you buy my breakfast.

------------------
99 Black Lightning w/ Roush suspension, chip, intake & exhaust mods, 3.73 gears.

13.019@105.19mph

http://www.svtlightnings.com/go_rila/

[This message has been edited by Sixpipes (edited 03-06-2001).]

Ivanhoe-You used to list you 97 Camaro as your fun car and now that you have the lightning, which is your fun car?

Sixpipes,

Breakfast it is, what time do you want to meet??? We saw OneRedDevil spank the SVT Lightning today --- goes to show you that RED is the fastest color.

Flats Man,

I am with you --- I will probably always own a supercharged vehicle from this point forward. And this Lightning has found a permanent home --- The camaro is going up too much in value to mess with.

I'm in, and Sixpipes can by my breakfast. I promise not to laugh when he and Silver get the jack stuck under someone's truck.

Oh, BTW, Doug bring the jack handle this time.

------------------
'00 white Lightning #405
13.062 @ 105.27 on street tires.

I'm gonna try to make this. (I'm about 90% sure I'll be there) I want to see how fast my truck can go in good conditions.
biggrin.gif

Can Someone lend Sixpipes some 2x6's ? He has issues getting any jack other then the stock one under the front of his truck with the 17" rims.

PS I brought the jack handle this weekend so now I am 2 out of 3

Doug

[This message has been edited by Silver_2000_:)! (edited 03-12-2001).]

I think sixpipes needs to get one of those whoopie cushion jacks that goes under the truck and is inflated by the exhaust -- quicker with a supercharger!!!

The best part is they go in and out in about two inches.

Back