Guys, please take a minute.....

J

JFX001

Guys,

Please take a minute in all of this chaos to pray for the Victim's of the World Trade Center and their Families.

Thank you,

John

and a moment of silence

[This message has been edited by Dennis Saprinsky (edited 09-11-2001).]

This is without a doubt the worst act of aggression that has ever struck our soil. From this day forward everything will change.
Americans and their personal freedoms, things that we take for granted in day to day life, will change. This is an example of how vunerable we are here, even though we are the strongest country on earth, our enemies can strike and hurt us at will.
My heart goes out to all who lost their lives, which has to be in the thousands, maybe tenths of thousands , who knows, and all their love ones. God bless all the emergency workers( Firefighters, Police and others) that were killed, while doing their duties trying to help the injured.

My heart breaks for the people and families of those involved. May God bless their souls.....And may swift judgement come to the Terrorists!

------------------
Rod K.

'93 Lightning #1529
13.683 @ 98.66 Au Natural
'98 SVT Contour E1 #5782
'00 Suzuki Bandit S1200 10s??

[This message has been edited by HotRod (edited 09-11-2001).]

This absolutely sucks! First and foremost, my prayers are with the victims and their families. But, I'm for making Afghanistan one large smoking crater if that is what it takes to get Bin Laden.

Go get him Bush!

------------------
-KL
Black 93 #3194

Cruising along at Mach .80...
GM makes me
puke.gif

It is almost too much to believe. My heart goes out to anyone affected by this terrible act. Do not make this a mean thread please, just condolances and prayers please.. A moment of silence was held at my shop today. JJ

Out of respect, no sig

[This message has been edited by JJ's Whitelight (edited 09-11-2001).]

Mean or not mean JJ but I think all that sand out there needs to be turned into glass

I agree, I totally feel for these people and their families of those who were injuried and killed!!! My prayers and hearts go out to them!!!
frown.gif

But all that aside......I say level that F*****G country and bring everyone down!! They were up, in their early morning having parties and parades and such throwing candy into the streets!! I mean come on!!!
mad.gif
All of the people died had families and possibly children......just think of how many children are out their right now that just became parentless in the last four hours!!

Even if we can't get to Bin Laden.....kill all of his people.....that will leave no one to do his dirty work!!!!!!!!!

Rant.........

------------------
Shane L.

93 black- 12.92 @ 100.74 (mine)
~~~~On the rev limiter right past the 1000' mark~~~~
99 red- 13.04 @ 107 (my inheritance) HEHE

I too would like to chim in by saying God bless all those affected. Also, to every one who reads this, go donate blood. It doesn't matter if you are in California, Oklahoma, Alaska, New York, or anywhere else. It is needed now, and is one of the only ways EVERYONE can help.

We are having a blood drive at work and for the first time I have signed up it may not be much but if we each do something to help the combined effort will be astonishing. I think one of our greatest strengths, as a country is the ability to pull together. So let’s all put our minor differences aside and do whatever we can to help…

DogMan

This was so cowardly.When we find out who did this and what country did this for sure.We need to send them all to HELL.This is a act of war on us all.
They will not being going to see there god alligh when we get done with them.

As we all know this is one of the saddest days in the history of America. I give my sorrow for all of the victims and there families. I only hope that the US Government keeps it word and punishes who ever did this.

------------------
Justin DiPalma
NLOC # 555
Black 94 #437
14.53 @ 92.01 MPH
14* Timing ASP Pulleys

fe6c0d06.jpg

May God be with all those who parished today and all those injured and family and friends. PLease offer your prayers for ANYONE who is connected to this. I cannot even begin to put into words the feelings that I have. It is almost enough to move me to tears, between the sorrow for those lost and injured and the rage agaisnt those would commit such an act. Today is the first time as an American that I actually feared for my life and safety on my home soil! I know it is always best to practice forgiveness, but such a thing like this CANNOT be left unpunished. The perpatrator must pay for his actions. We need to restore peace and safety to our couintry, as well as the rest of our world. If there is anything people can do to help. please post it here, so that we each may help in our own little way. I have never given blood before, but I plan to tomorrow. May God be with all those lost and all of us too!!

------------------
Chuck P
1993#3951 (24k miles, mod'ed and lots of custom parts)
NLOC#138
MiLOC#10
0138_1_t.jpg

00 Focus ZX3
99 GT conv
91 GT (race/show car- in hibernation)

Let the ICBMs fly!!! Screw the practice bombing ranges, we'll have some damn good practice sites real soon.

------------------
If I only had an L2..... <sigh>
http://www.remotecontrolhobby.com/
Home of NATIVE RACING INC and the BEST stock chassis, no pull start, big block conversion kit for the Traxxas T-Maxx.

First off my prayers and sorrow go out to those affected by the cowardly act.

When I first heard about it I thought someone had crashed a cesna into the WTC, then I found out it was a 757 & 767 and wonder how? Then the Pent. got hit by another 767? That made me mad!!

I hate to say what I'm about to say but its what I believe. This is exatly what the US needed. We have been asking for it for a while. Wachos want to reduce military, depend on foreign oil, take guns away,... Hopefully now they will die out and start depending on the US and US only for EVERYTHING. I mean now we have a reason for larger military, supply our own oil, keep guns,...

I also loved what Bush had to say tonight. Hunt down the responsable, no distinction between the terorrists and the countries harboring them, we will do what ever is nessessary to punish those responsable

Thats all I have to say tonight, Hope tomorrow isn't so sickening.

------------------
I really hate riceboys
O.E.M. isn't fast enough

Mods:
40 series Flowmasters w/ rear exit
K&N Panel w/ custom cold air
Flexlite 210 electric fans
Timing @ 12*

Shawn Schafer
Minot, ND

More than anything, this is a moment of reflection for me, but I would also like to share it with you all:

What has occurred today may, for many of us, be the most historically significant event that will occur in our lifetimes. The impact of this horrific tragedy will be felt for decades, if not generations, to come. Do not underestimate the magnitude of what has unfolded on this day. You will see a new America emerge in the time to come. All of our lives will be changed in ways we cannot yet foresee or comprehend.

As a 22-year-old, I have never witnessed an event that has made me feel so violated, so angered, so frustrated. I've gone through this day with a knot in my stomach. I haven't so much as cracked a smile since I woke up this morning. The images that we bare witness to over the next few days will be imprinted in our conscious minds forever, and understandably so. Pray for the ones who were lost, give thanks for your own well-being; but most importantly go forward with a sense of unity, optimism, and love for your fellow brothers.

I agree with the previous post in that this is a wakeup call for America. We have been too complacent and naive about the possibility of this kind of danger. There will be many changes in the way we think and conduct our lives and country in the future. I do not, however, agree that America needed this. Nobody ever needs something like this. This is the most selfish, cowardly, heinous and evil crime ever committed against any nation in recent years. As with any situation, good will come with the bad. We can have optimism in knowing that in the future we will be a safer, more assertive, and more unified country. We are a strong bunch of people. No person or group will ever crumble the foundations of America. The few days ahead will be filled with sadness, but we must continue to live our lives.

We all compose the fabric of this great nation. Never quit, never feel defeated, never lose hope. We all know that this is the greatest place to live in the entire world and I urge everyone to make that a conscious thought for the next few days. It is this kind of attitude that can eventually dissolve the dark will of our enemies.

Thanks for letting me vent.

-Kevin in AZ

[This message has been edited by ktodd (edited 09-12-2001).]

Shock, anger, sorrow, bewilderment, livid rage. In that order. Unfortunately I haven't gotten over any of them. Don't know if I will. I for one wanted to sign up yesterday. If I thought for one minute the recruiter wouldn't laugh at me, I would have!
Here's to hoping our President and our armed forces use the spear of our emotions.

May the good Lord bless those in sorrow and reassure them with His divine providence.

Back