GTG May 17th 2 pm at Hooter on Metcalf

RhinoRacing

Team Vortech
OK guys it has been way to long since me had a MKLO GTG so May 17th 2pm at the Hooter's on Metcalf. A place all the old guys remember as we meet there often ;) So post up if you are going to be able to make it and hopefully everyone can get there play toys out.

Shawn, count me in, with wife and soon to be 3yr old...damn time flies when we're all busy. Still have the 99' and she's looking her age now, but a little chrome has helped her looks I think. Can't wait to see all the old crew!!!!!

New Guy here. Have an 02 Lightning with some Purple Bolts on the back window. Maybe I can make it out and meet some of you? Who the hell has a name like RHINO RACING?

Ya I dont know that Rhino is a poser he doesnt even have a Lightning!!!!!

Matt holy crap your alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think the waters just parted ;)

New Guy here. Have an 02 Lightning with some Purple Bolts on the back window. Maybe I can make it out and meet some of you? Who the hell has a name like RHINO RACING?

A guy I'd like to meet.
Gonna try to make it haven't moved either L to Lawrence yet, but got a super clean low mileage 97 OBS PSD crew cab dually! Still a Ford!!

Ill try to be there. I would like to meet you guys. -Chris Finn(son of Bob for those that know him)

Also i believe that KC2K14/Streetcar Takeover is that weekend at Side Pockets in Blue Springs. I went last year and it was ridiculous! Could be a cool place to go after Hooters.

He has whats called Pick's disease. Its a very rare disease that attacks the brain. Mostly like Dementia.

Wow sorry to hear that, I was at several shows with your dad over the years and that crazy clean truck of his. Wish him the best man!

Thanks man. I have the truck now and Im working to get it back on the road. It has sat for a few years and is not running very well(plugged up cats). It also needs new tires(imagine that) and wheels. The plan is to get the truck back driving by May with a few updates and then back into a few shows. It also needs alot of cleaning too!:)

I would love to head up there. Im from pittsburg. I dont have an L, but i do have a nite. The down fall is I just got my block back from the machine shop. And i am having back surgury on the 22.

Sorry to here about your dad Chris. It's been a few years since I've seen him, or anyone on here for that matter. Take good care of that truck!

Back