GTG Jan 17th Hooters 1pm

Im in..BTW everyone I don't know if it will be nice enough to bring this out but we will see. I took delivery on this Friday. I still have the L don't worry LOL. 15' M4 Convertible. Mineral Gray with Shakir Orange interior. It is sick IMO. Not as fast as a coupe due to the weight of the Hard Top but I am seeing reports of 12.5 in the quarter stock and that was without using launch control. I have a 1200 mile break in period on her before I am supposed to be able to let her rip. Right now I only am supposed to take her to 5500 RPM but she will start redline around 7400. It rocks now at 5500 so I can't imagine when it hits the 7500 range. Anyway should be a lot of fun. I was going to wait for the 16' V but since its not a daily driver (nor would have been the V) I really wanted to do a convertible. The M3 convertible was a dog but on the M4 platform that got off the V8 and went back to an Inline 6 twin turbo charged. That really helped.
M4driver.jpgM4front.jpgM4Pass.jpg

Oh ya!! yours isn't that new of a find it looks like summer in those pics HA HA!!! Bring it out for sure. I think we have a chance. No precip this week and 50 on Saturday. The road salt is crazy though this year. Looks like freaking paint on the road.

Back