Group Buy on R1 Concepts Premium Rotors

Blue Oval Forever said:
Got my rotos today :tu: A+ Customer Service

Will buy from again
Thank You Blue Oval Forever, I hope your wife enjoys the new brake performance. Maybe some pics after installation will be nice. For those that missed this GB, Keep an eye out and i might throw another in a few weeks.

-Sam

www.r1concepts.com
Performance Brake Rotors

Mine came in today too. They look very nice and the customer service was great. Now I'm just waiting for my pads, new wheels, and tires to get here so I can get busy.

OKMach1 said:
Mine came in today too. They look very nice and the customer service was great. Now I'm just waiting for my pads, new wheels, and tires to get here so I can get busy.
Hi OKMach1, Post some pics for the community too.

My link didn't work! I'll try to post pics again, once I get home.

Shawn

Last edited:
The rotors listed on ebay are not the Premium Package, they are the normal Zinc Coated ones, the premium package look to be better quality.

Sam will you still honor the price if i wish to purchase a set?

please email me at jgrooms85@yahoo.com . i also sent you a voicemail at work if you wish to call me back. thanks

r1concepts said:
Thank You Blue Oval Forever, I hope your wife enjoys the new brake performance. Maybe some pics after installation will be nice. For those that missed this GB, Keep an eye out and i might throw another in a few weeks.

-Sam

www.r1concepts.com
Performance Brake Rotors

Some feedback now that its been awhile guys would be nice.
I am considering their premium package would like to hear if they are just eye candy or do they stop any better?

Also has it been a few weeks yet, long enough for another gb? anyone interested?

Some feedback now that its been awhile guys would be nice.
I am considering their premium package would like to hear if they are just eye candy or do they stop any better?

Also has it been a few weeks yet, long enough for another gb? anyone interested?

+1 Some feedback would be nice.

I picked up a set of the "Premiums" from the last group buy... I had mine slotted only - not slotted and drilled...

Unfortunately I have not had a chance to put them on, but my initial impression of them is really good... I don't know too much about rotors in general, but these appear to be very stout... They are heavy for sure!

:clinkmugs

I would also be interested in hearing how people liked them. The Lightning that I bought needs new rotors.

Back