Group Buy on JLP Intercooler Res. in Progress

svtjunky said:
apex......LOL

1993...... just give jlp a call maybe they're closed on modays....all I know is Sue said when and where to pickup my package and it was right there with my invoice and receipt taped to it....they're good people and are probably dealing with one of the 10 trucks parked at the shop while boxing up the orders and charging cards as they ship.....heck they could ship it at 7pm and charge you an hour after I write this.

You right, it just went thru on my CC. I know there busy, and I've always got great service from JLP, I'm just really anxious, it's been awhile since I've bought a new mod:yawn:

Got mine today, thanks JLP!

did anyone else's come with any hardware other than the hose fittings and drain? My box(shipping box) had a hole in it and thinking maybe I'm missing 2 bolts.

Got mine today. Anybody else have scratches on theirs? Like deep so that they cant buff out scratches? I wouldnt care if they were on the sides, but i have a few on the top. Just feel like I pay this much for a tank it should come free of scratches.

sdharley003 said:
Got mine today. Anybody else have scratches on theirs? Like deep so that they cant buff out scratches? I wouldnt care if they were on the sides, but i have a few on the top. Just feel like I pay this much for a tank it should come free of scratches.

One scratch on the side twards the fender on mine. Don't care, cant see it on the truck, plus I painted mine black anyhow. If your unhappy I'm sure they would exchange it.

Here's what it looks like. You cant really see the scratches because i couldnt get a good picture, but there are some on the top left as well as next to the lower left bolt where the fluid goes. Also the ridge on top looks to be way more visible than other tanks ive seen. The sides have a lot of scratches too, but i dont care about that. Let me know if im overreacting:
ic_res2.JPG

ic_res.JPG

Last edited:
I don't think your over reacting. Consider your options. Exchange it=at least a week down time. Paint it=1 day. Everything under my hood is black, no need to have a polished one or even a plain aluminum one. I think it looks better black. You could always sand out the scratches and proggressivly go to a finer grit to try and polish them out, then paint it if it doesn't work. Good luck.

Back