Group Buy on JLP Intercooler Res. in Progress

You guys know JLP also has a matching coolant reservoir tank, right? ;)

overflowtankmounted.jpg

That's a picture of Sue's HD. She said be nice, she knows her truck is dirty!

This tank sure would compliment the JLP IC tank nicely! :D

Stewart

svtjunky said:
I think that is a prototype tank.

Nope, not a prototype. They're selling them. The HD guys already had a GP on them awhile back.

sdharley003, I heard the HD guys got $30 bucks off of the retail price.

Stewart

svtjunky said:
I know that I was saying that the tank in Sue's HD is possibly THE prototype tank before they went into production.....

Ah! Gotcha.

You're new here bro (NEWB!) so I wasn't sure if you knew JLP had been selling them for awhile. Heck I, shouldn't assume you even know who JLP is, you're such a newb! :thumbup:

Stewart

bgstew6 said:
LOL yeah...got a helluva arm on me...hit his place all the way from Cali man!!!!

The California S brothers are connected. We had it "done."

:D

Stewart

svtjunky said:
Sue said they charge you when they ship......they will probably ship out monday. I was charged because I am picking mine up. don't worry they got us all taken care of.

thanks

I'd like to get in on this deal, I've been drinking.....so I got questions. Is there any relocation? and is the cap large enough to add ice at the track?.....wow, that's it. Heh, thanks guys.

svtjunky said:
What's confusing?

my boss told me not to talk to him again for 25 years.....he has mental problems.....LOL.....so now I am my own manager at the office I work at. I wonder if I should order new business cards and put in a request with accounting for a raise?
Yes,
and go racing and let the peons take care of the place.

Back