Greetings again from TCE

Todd TCE

Supporting Vendor
Hello everyone. I'm back for a few months of NLOC support. With a limited budget I simply have to spread the wealth a bit!

If you have not heard/read/seen or otherwise been under a rock like me, you may not know that I now have a full blown 14" front BBK on the market. That's a true 14 x 1.25" rotor package and with an all new properly sized caliper.

The new parts were not available years ago when I began this work so it's only been the past few months or so that I've been able to really try to crank things up on this one. Caliper of choice here is the new Wilwood W6a caliper. This is a radial mount monster (while not as large as the big 16" kit TC6 part) and is able to clear the late model stock wheel.

Pics? Sure: http://www.tceperformanceproducts.com/images/14.0.2.jpg
Here it is shown for use on a 94-04 Mustang kit. (Tell your friends, I'll make someone a good deal to get a couple of these on the market too!)

OLD: http://www.wilwood.com/Products/001-Calipers/011-SL4/dwg.gif
NEW:http://www.wilwood.com/PDF/fl188.pdf

Benefits here include; greater body mass for caliper stiffness, six pot differential bore design to control pad taper and a brake pad with about 10% more meat than the current package. The entire caliper is probably viewed as 20-25% larger than the current BSL4 we've used for years.

Can it be updated to older kits? Of course, I didn't overlook that option. You can take a 13" kit and use the old hats, hubs and hoses but need to purchase new rotors, calipers, pads and brackets. It's not cheap but really not that bad either. I'd suggest it however an alternative when the pads are worn down and you really need new rotors or you'll have parts you cannot sell too easily on your hands.

For the remainder of October I'm also offering a second set of pads for free with each kit purchase. In the case of the W6a that's up to nearly $200 in race pads if you can use them. Or just some more street pads thrown in for free for many folks.

Let's hear from you guys. :thumbup:

Last edited:
todd, what kinda price on the 14 inchkit, would that run for a gen 1? btw i'm running 99 gen 2 wheels.

todd, what kinda price on the 14 inchkit, would that run for a gen 1? btw i'm running 99 gen 2 wheels.

Meant to reply to this sooner...very sorry.
The 14" kit I do not see happening on the 1G truck. The current design is a tight shoehorn fit as it is now and there's simply no room for a radial bracket without serious spoke compromise. I'd have to do this with a muuuuch shallower offset hat. The added cost and custom work might not be worth the hassle over the regular kit.

Tick-tock-tick-tock....that's the sound of money being lost.
To the tune of up to $400 or more on a front and rear kit purchase!
(even if it's not spelled right, just how do you spell that??)

Anyhow, if you've been kicking around the BBK idea don't miss out on the extra set of pads for free deal you have before you now. Time is short and as of the 31st there'll be no no treats for you. Only tricks.

Well so far I can't get a price quote on these.
Can you quote me a price for a 2002 SVT Lightning please?

Roach

All the pricing is current and posted on the web page Roach.
I can't give you a "price quote" if I don't know what you want. Pick the kit, add the options and you have a quote.

The only thing not listed is shipping. Depending upon where you live you best factor $50-90 for all of it based in part on which kit you want and weight.

A 16" kit to NY is going to be more costly than a 13" kit to San Diego.

Here's all the info:
TCE Performance Products - Producing Winning Results since 1993

Back