Great Buy on Helmets!

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Snell 90 rated helmets are NO LONGER legal to use in 2006 at any NHRA or IHRA track. Only Snell95 or later are good for 2006, and ONLY Snell2000 or later, are good for the 2007 race season!

Therefore we have worked a deal for those that need new helmets this year. ;)

This is the deal with With Apex Performance:

Our discount helmet price (SA2005 only) includes a free helmet bag and shipping:

The promo code is NLOC-10-2006. Valid for 10% off for purchases of $150 or more on all products EXCEPT ATE brake fluid, G-force products & gift certificates. This discount is valid through 31 December 2006.

Linda
ApexPerformance.net
Premier Racing Outfitters
Toll Free: 866-505-2739
Or direct: 724-443-9786
Shop online at: www.ApexPerformance.net

Thanks to Vern for doing all the leg-work on the discount!:tu:

This is the inspiration I needed to get a new(read that>>>SAFE) helmet.
However, Apex's website wouldn't accept the Promo Code.
I sent Linda an email and I will call her tomorrow.

Thanks BigD and Vern. :eek:ldtu:

FF
:cool:

To be a legal helmet, somewhere on the inside there will be one of the tags shown below. The SA is fire retardant, where the M is not. Some tracks do not check for the labels...it varies from track to track.

SA= For Use in Competitive Automotive Sports

The SA95 is good only through 2006
3-531-7253.gif

The SA2000 is good through 2011
3-531-7251.gif

The SA2005 is good through 2016
3-531-7250.jpg

M=For Use in Motorcycling and Other Motorsports

The M95 is good only through 2006
3-531-7249.gif

The M2000 is good through 2011
3-531-7248.gif

The M2000 is good through 2016

3-531-7247.jpg

I broke down and bought a new helmet. These people are very nice and helpful. I would highly recomend their company. I called and told them I was with NLOC and got the deal.

Well, I broke Down & Got One. Hopefully It Will Get Here b4 i Leave next Tues...

onebadf150 said:
cool thanks BigD for the hook up !!!

yep they do have good deal's. Although when i saw this helmet I had to have it. To bad they was no discount on G-Froce but it was worth every penny I spent. :tu:

proforce1.jpg

Bobby you an me think the same that's the one I was going to buy !!! is it better to buy an open face of closed face helmet for racing?? do you get the same periphial vision out of both ?

onebadf150 said:
Bobby you an me think the same that's the one I was going to buy !!! is it better to buy an open face of closed face helmet for racing?? do you get the same periphial vision out of both ?

Nick, I would think you would have better periphial vision with an open face helmet. I can not be a 100% sure as I have never worn one. I have always had closed face helmets.

in my opinion open face does have a little better vision, but from a safety standpoint I would only use full face.
have you seen how the top fuel drivers tape off the sides of the shield so all they basically see is straight down the track? I guess it's so they concentrate on their lane and thier lane only. pretty good idea.

thats a cool looking helmet!

What a heck of a deal and service from apex...shipped within an hour of placing the order, plus the 10% discount...thanks to all! I can get rid of my old helmet purchased in 1990!

Back