GP on SFI spec jackets!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vern

Due to new NHRA rule changes, anyone running a power adder (SC, Turbo or Nitrous) that did not have it as oem, must wear a SFI Spec 3.2A/1 jacket, no matter what your time is. This will affect any Gen1s running power adders, or Gen2s with nitrous or turbo. Don't ask me where the reasoning was behind this.

As a result, we have put together a group purchase on Pyrotect SFI spec 3.2A/1 jackets from Apex Performance. This is the same place that we got the helmet deal on: www.apexperformance.net. The previous deal was 10% off on any non-G-Force product over $150, which is still in effect. It also comes with free shipping and helmet bag. If you need a helmet, the promo code is NLOC-10-2006 and will work on the web page. The Pyrotect jackets are $62.45 before 10% discount and are here:

http://www.pyrotect.com/product.php?productid=71&cat=7&page=1

When you go there, be sure to click on the size chart for 2-piece suits to get your correct size!

But, DON'T try to order them off the webpage. If you need one, post here or pm me because we need to get minimum of 5 since the price is under the $150 limit. I'll then put the info together, get it to Linda at Apex Performance, and we'll get it done.

FREE SHIPPING!

Vern

Guys, here's what I got from Linda about this:

If someone adds gloves or pants to their order, we can will apply the discount to the entire order. What I'm saying is we cannot give free shipping and a 10% discount on a single pair of gloves. If someone wants to add a few pair of gloves or a pair of pants to their jacket order, that's fine.

So, they can't do it for just a pair of gloves, but if you add them to an order, then yes. Clear as mud?

BTW - I originally forgot to mention the Free Shipping!

Eh, I already have my multilayer jacket, just need the britches and gloves.

Thanks for checking, though!

Jeff, I'll get clarification on pants and gloves - I don't see why they wouldn't do that.

Jeffro, the pants/gloves combo is ok.

Frank, if you need the higher spec suits, the prices are at www.pyrotect.com, then 10% off that.

I'm trying to get this together before WFC, so I'm gonna put up a deadline of May 9 to sign up for the group buy. We need 5 orders, so speak up! You've got a week.

1. BigD
2. Me
3. Ronnie
4. Steve Colgan

Vern thanks, but I dont want a 1pc suit and it looks like all pyrotech's stuff for the higher spec is 1pc. I wanna be able to take the dang jacket off.

Frank5L said:
Vern thanks, but I dont want a 1pc suit and it looks like all pyrotech's stuff for the higher spec is 1pc. I wanna be able to take the dang jacket off.

Don't blame you!

Put down Ronnie for one. Black in a Large! They really need to come out with a Big and short man's sizing chart I tell you!! How are we going to pay? Are we going to send you paypal Vern?

Ronnie, right now I'm getting the group together. Once that's done and we have enough, then I'll give the info to Linda at Apex, and you can then call her directly, she'll confirm you're with the NLOC group, get the order in and get the discount. That way there won't be any middle man and it'll be quicker. I've got you down.

I'll keep this updated every day.

Vern,

I will post this on the NHTOC and see if anyone there is interested. I will have them post in this thread if interested.

...Dwight...

if this dont go thru,by WFC i go right by summit racing and can stop and bring some with me if any one wants one..summit sells them for $59.69
made by RCI...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back