GP Classic Tube Lightning Brake Line Kit

Derek@DRI

Hello , Supporting Vendor
629e4aaf2ec669d5f1a0c1e0e58c603a.image.550x325.jpg

Classic Tube 99-04 Lightning S/S Braided Brake Line Complete Kit [SBH6123] - $249.95 : Performance Parts - Ford Mustang - Cobra - Dodge Viper - Chevy Corvette - C6 - LS1

We are pleased to announce that we are having a Group Buy on the Classic Tube Lightning Full Brake Line Kit. This is one of the only kits on the market to offer all the necessary brake lines for a complete swap.

If we get 5 or more people together we can get the price down to $229.95 instead of our normal price of $249.95. This is a great time to take the opportunity and replace your stock lines.

If interested please PM us or give us call with your information. Once we get 5 people committed and place the order with Classic Tube there is a 2 week lead time for them to fabricate the kits. For any questions please do not hesitate to e-mail us(sales@dagostinoracing.com) or call 877-374-7693.

Thank You,

Derek

I wanted to get this kit till I got under my truck and discovered my rear center brakeline is already metal. So what is the point of getting this kit over the 3 piece Russel version for $99? Your paying double for something the truck already has? :headscratch:

Do all year L's have hard rear brake centerlines?

The center line from your hard lines on your axle to the frame line is metal?? First I've heard of this. The 3 piece from russell only takes care of the front and the rear centerline. You still have rubber lines from the axle hardlines to the caliper.

No, my rear axle lines are metal which is the major selling point for this kit. What's the point of buying this kit if your just replacing metal lines that are already there? The Russel kit has the back center line and it only cost $99. The only real difference and benefit is the rear bake lines as you mentioned, but at $150 more for two small lines.

Russell lines... 3 pieces

This setup, 7 pieces.

You have a hard line from your axle line to the caliper?

Back