Got some new vanity plates for my new ride

Jamie V

I always wanted some vanity plates for one of my Gen 1's but never got them. This time I finally got a set for my new truck.

You guys should see the truck in person, a true time capsule. I am so mad at myself for not asking Jamie to start it up. I wanted to hear what a bone stock one sounds like :)

so what does it stand for since it's missing an L...., Delaware Valley Owners? Or Delaware Virginia Lightning Owners? LOL

I guess it's appropriate, an extinct club tag for a dead platform truck haha

Sorry lol. Beautiful friggin truck, hope you don't mod it too much! lol

lol just busting stones.

Surprised the DMV even allowed it and didn't think it had some nsfw connotation like they did my requested tags. Seems like if they can't understand what it means, they question it as inappropriate. They denied me "9SECHD" on multiple occasions, even when I called and spoke with supervisors, they were so offended by what they thought it meant, I had to ask several times for them to tell me WTF they were even interpreting it as because I couldn't wrap my head around what the heck they were misconstruing it into. The first lady wouldn't even say it on the phone because she was too embarrassed to say it out loud, and she had to have someone else tell me. Once I found out, it was so frigging stupid, I couldn't even argue it, because there was no winning that fight with stupid.

Ok you're going to have to give me a hint because after staring at this for several minutes I have no clue as to what they could possibly twist "9SECHD" into??

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

they finally told me they were interpreting it as "9 second head"....I said that doesn't even make sense in that connotation, it wasn't "GIMMEHD" it was "9SECHD"....and it's on a f'ing harley truck with harley emblems everywhere, not a single person on earth will misinterpret it in that misconstrued connotation. Apparently having H & D side by side on a tag is just an automatic no-no because they'll interpret it as head. Idiots.

they finally told me they were interpreting it as "9 second head"....I said that doesn't even make sense in that connotation, it wasn't "GIMMEHD" it was "9SECHD"....and it's on a f'ing harley truck with harley emblems everywhere, not a single person on earth will misinterpret it in that misconstrued connotation. Apparently having H & D side by side on a tag is just an automatic no-no because they'll interpret it as head. Idiots.

WOW! How did they even go there with that? And my wife says my mind is twisted and I didn't even go there

WOW! How did they even go there with that? And my wife says my mind is twisted and I didn't even go there

EXACTLY! It was so frigging stupid, that I couldn't even argue it in my defense because it was THAT dumb! It's hard to win an argument with a smart person with a valid point. It's impossible to win an argument with an idiot with an invalid point!

After 3 attempts, hoping maybe someone else would review the tag when it came in, I finally gave up and just got "9SECOND" instead.

Your avatar looks like it says " Sr Twat"...

LOL yeah those were my old tags.....it was supposed to be SRT WHAT because my friend at the time had traded his 12 sec 02 HD for a SRT10 viper truck that only went 13's, and my wife (gf at the time) had a SRT4 neon, and it was right around the boom when all the SRT models were just coming out. So I had SRT WHAT tags.

As soon as they came in the mail and I put them on the truck and stood back to look at them I went ah crap, it looks like SR TWHAT lol.

So typical, DMV lets me have twat tags, but HD tags on a HD truck? Noooooo way!

Back