Got myself a Whipple!

white01

Turbo Power
Well, I broke down and bought a whipple supercharger. I know this blower will take me into the 10's. There will be some new dyno #'s also . I can't wait.:dp:

Rich

I know it, I have to pull my heads off and fix a gasket. May also upgrade a few things. like plug inserts and bigger intake valves and maybe a new blower.
Josh

QUIKSVT said:
I know it, I have to pull my heads off and fix a gasket. May also upgrade a few things. like plug inserts and bigger intake valves and maybe a new blower.
Josh

I was wondering when you were going to dump the HEaTON.

Rich

Wow

I haven't been on the boards in months; but it sounds like you just can't be satisfied with your ride... :cool:

That will be awesome to see. Let me know if you need someone to take some pics or lend you a hand...

ps: I've been to Owensboro KY quite a few times. No good interstate to get there, if I remember correctly. Quite the po-dunk town. I'm down for a road trip. :sfus:

PWR_WHLS said:
I haven't been on the boards in months; but it sounds like you just can't be satisfied with your ride... :cool:

That will be awesome to see. Let me know if you need someone to take some pics or lend you a hand...

ps: I've been to Owensboro KY quite a few times. No good interstate to get there, if I remember correctly. Quite the po-dunk town. I'm down for a road trip. :sfus:

Ya, I need more POWER. :tug: I think I will be very satisfied with this blower. Can you say 10's.

Hey you can come help or take pics anytime John. I can use all the help I can get.

As for Owensboro, I think I have that one taken care of. I talked with the guy and he is sending me the money, not through paypal.

Hey keep in touch,
Rich

Great news on both ends it sounds like. I've been under the weather lately, cold, flu, the works...

If you plan to spend some time on your ride, let me know. I'm all over the 275 loop; so I could stop in sometime, or end my day there.

Take care,
John

Back