Got my exhaust today!

LW93Rcode

Got my exhaust today Dave:tu: Thanks alot for the great service and rush to get it finished. Talk about great service guys, this guy said it would be done last tuesday, so I call him up at around 9:30pm, and he's still at the shop working on it. Best service I've ever had, wish I could say the same for some other companies. Thanks again Dave! I can wait to get it installed.

Yeah, Dave it was nice talking to you yesterday. It was nice to pick your brain a bit. Maybe you can put me one of those systems together, Anyone want a full Bassani??
Later
Steve

Well the new exhaust is on! I must say, it is a different sound. Something to get used to, but I'm liking it. It is quieter at cruise now, which I do like. System fit real nice too, except I did have a problem with the passenger header, one pipe may have been bent and the flanges needed some persuasion to line up, and a bit of hollering and yelling:mad: . All in all I'm happy with it though. Even though it sounds nice, whats most impressive to me is the torque down low. Judging by the seat of the pants, it must feel like it picked up 20-30 hp down low. I was real impressed with that. Dave told me the power would be there, and he wasn't kidding.

Oh, I do have one complaint, how about a Pickrel Performance Exhaust sticker? It'll be easier than having to explain to everyone about the different sound, lol:db:

Last edited:
Now theres an idea! How about the stickers Dave?? Nothing beats free (relatively) advertisement! :tu:

Just got done looking at your site Dave. Atleast now I think I know where the money uncle sam gives me back is going, 3" side exit system. One question though, what are the Twister mufflers for?

quote form Hotrod...

" The side exit sounds like a Winston cup car about half volume" That's with the Twisters... Need I explain more? ;)

I wish I had a dollar for each person that told me my new exhaust sounds bad azz! That would only be about $50 but still,,,,:D :D
Your going to love it!:tu:

Back