Got a few Exhaust parts in (pics)

typhoon43

I'm a Fool for Spool.
Waiting to save up a few more bills for the welding, but I did get my Muffler and part of the tip process done. Muffler is a 4040XL, 4" in, 4" out Aeroturbine unit. I read some decent things about them, and after looking at it, I think it will flow just fine. The Y pipe is a 4 inch in to dual 4 inch out that I will be modifying to do 2 4" slashcut tips. It's fricking huge. Last pic I put my hand in the pic for reference.

Getting close to firing this ***** up!!!

Exhaustparts1.JPG

ExhaustParts2.JPG

ExhaustParts3.JPG

ExhaustPart4.JPG

It's a race to see who can fire off first...lol. Mine is REAL close. I've got to get the driveshaft here but that won't stop me from firing it off.

I'll post some pics as soon as it's done.

It's a race to see who can fire off first...lol. Mine is REAL close. I've got to get the driveshaft here but that won't stop me from firing it off.

AWESOME man. Can't wait to see pics!

I love the paint job! Ever since I saw it at Old town, it's the bombdiggity!;k

I love the paint job! Ever since I saw it at Old town, it's the bombdiggity!;k

Thanks bro! I recently picked up a '03 Cobra that's in the paint shop getting sprayed satin black. Should be fun.

I hope to fire the Lightning tomorrow if possible. I still need 4 AN fittings and a tach adapter to run the fuel pump contoller in order finish off the fuel system. Exhaust, air to water intercooler setup, tune for the 83's, and a driveshaft is all that's left to make it driveable.

Back