Good Tyme

five0drw

First off... you guy's rock.
everyone there was like a big commuinity. everyone helping everyone. My truck ran it best ever. but not without a big hand from everyone. I would race with you guy's anyplace...

And it would not matter how fast i went. It was def a good time good to see all of you been way too long lets do it again...

;k;k;k my T/S number was 209..:heart:

Absolutely, it was great to see everybody again! The NLOC gang is a great online community, and even better in person. If anybody needed a hand, tools, food or drink, it was always there. Big kudos to Ed for flying up from FL and helping everybody he could - thats what Ed does and we appreciate him for it.

AWESOME pit spots - thats the best place we've ever gotten to watch the races. We had from 1/8 mile down to the end of the 1/4, right next to the track. HUGE thanks to Jeff Conley for that!

And another big thanks to the ILLNESS gang for their hospitality - they're great people! Like Donald said, I'd race with you guys anytime.

Not sure about BG yet, but it might happen.

WOW what a great week end of racing---it was fun being around the ILLNESS gang---you guys rock---
the parking lot party was JUST TO FUNNY---

like donald & vern said----we need to do that again

to all the other NLOC gang---it was good to see ya ---

Congrats to the 3 of you. I had a great time hanging with you.

Vern thanks for the ride for the TS Cruise. Jusr wish i would have gotten to go out on the speedway with you.

I have some pic's of you all out there I will get load over the weekend.

ALso tried to do a vid. not sure if it came out or not but we will see.

Thansk again for everything. Promise to bring more Cajun Food next time.

Back