good info (non L related)

DR.D

NLOC#985
As determined by a Ca. appeal court the reciting Pledge of Allegiance in schools is now UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!. Where are we? United States of whatever? Thank you, you great American Michael Dowden.

And here I thought...

That these great United States were found on the principle's of God And Country....:confused:

After all this time I can still remember my first day home after school and how excited I was that I had just learned the Pledge Of Alligenance... And to think now I have to send my son to school in like 3 years....

Off subject.. Don are you planning on attending the Mod Shoot Out???

Later...
Bruce

Last edited:
Bruce

Nope. My wife made me feel self consious last time I raced. She said it looked like I was just cruising down rt. 4. Felt like it too, considering the cars that kept lining up with me. Couldn't hear me 'cause of stock exhaust. So I made no plans to go to the track until I get the MAC installed and I'm still debating on the plugs. I may wait to get the TR6s in before I go just to be safe. AND this weekend I'm going to a wife's side family reunion in Hagerstown. Don't want to but I using that as a bargaining chip to put a rush on the exhaust. I' really not much for just watching. I get itchy to race and get bored.
Thanks for asking.
Don

fordmech00 said:
You don't like the pledge, then get the F out of the country!!!!!!

I agree totally. Yes we have some problems in the U.S.A. But it's still the greatest country ever. The pledge is like baseball and apple pie. IT'S PART OF AMERICANA!!!;k

Personally I think it makes sense to simply not say that part of the pledge if you don't agree. How hard is that to give the kid and his/her parents the option?? You don't want to say it, don't say it. You want to say it, say it. Why go and change it or delete parts of it. Makes no sense.

Back