going to milan the 25th

rdy2rac

Sponsored PMAS & Sniper
i know short notice but i'll be going to milan arouind 6pm wed. night. gotta do alittle testing to make sure she is dialed in. would love it if someone were there to video tape it.

let me know.

Rob
586 668-2023

Woo hoo look at all those sponsors! Thats got to help out quite a bit. That is real short notice, not sure if I can make it?

Would love to see the new set up Rob. Wednesday night service comes before the track though. Let us know how things shake out.

DAMN...

I just got back to work. I took whole day off, but decided to come in this afternoon.

I SOOOOOO would have been there to video tape it.

Go Saturday?

my_wikdsvt said:
DAMN...

I just got back to work. I took whole day off, but decided to come in this afternoon.

I SOOOOOO would have been there to video tape it.

Go Saturday?
i'm going to the stormin norman race this weekend.

well you guys didn't miss anything. some tuning issues to iron out. and there were so many oil downs.

Rob,

Milan takes forever with oil downs, always a long night when they happen.

Did you get a full pass in? Any numbers? Hope you get things worked out for the race this weekend.

no full on passes. went to launch and the truck shut off the injectors cause it wigged out. something like the input shaft speed was not jiving with the output shaft so the computer thought the trans failed. but its because of the 4000 stall and the 700plus hp. should be all set now but unfortuneatly it wasn't something we could have fixed at the track.

the second pass i eased into than nailed it but no real numbers to post.

Glad to see things are coming together for you. Father in law went to track Wednesday also, his nephew only got one run in with his mustang, got loose and then trailered it. Said track was not holding at all, oil downs didn't help either. Good Luck this weekend Rob, looking forward to seeing what kind of numbers that beast is going to put down.

yeah i talked to him alittle while we were waiting.

btw i'm going to the motownmuscle track rental now. just dont know if the tune is right to make the trip to PA.

Back